New Spring Dyeworks!

Mouseykins

Loic is back! This time he has some spring-themed Dyeworks items for Neopians to dye. This set of Dyeworks items will only be available until April 26, 2020 so be sure to get your items dyed before then.

2020_dyeworks.jpg

mall_gardentea_purple.gif mall_lightspringdress_black.gif mall_stardust_blonde.gif mall_healspringfg_blue.gif

DYEWORKS GUIDE

Some odd choices this time around, obviously this is all personal preference, but I'd certainly not be interested in spending money on any other these.

image.png.723e67b86d4da79ada9047aebddf3a0b.png

image.png.86684369ec749d7cb1e9e68428cb7bac.png

image.png.9c12fcb207d4374a5411c7194c95adfc.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I`ve seen the Underwater Easter Statue on people`s wishlists a lot lately, probably due to Easter being so close.. I like the colours they chose, except for the Blue.. it`s meant to be used in underwater settings, so...
The Neggs wings are okay, not an item I use, but I like the colours they chose, the yellow and black looks like a wasp, lol.
The Healing Springs is very hit and miss. The yellow and blue versions look really nice, but the red is AWFUL. What`s with the evil, black water? It could have looked cool if they changed the statue and rainbow too, like make the rainbow in dark shades and change the statue to this twisted, Darigan-looking character. They should have gone with pink or orange instead.
The other items they chose all look beautiful, in my opinion. I had most of the original items, so I splurged on Dyeworks potions and went crazy with the colouring, haha. 🙂 They did a good job with selecting the items, my Peophin is wearing the new green dress now, perfect for spring.