Happy Chomby Day!

hrtbrk

Another lazy coloring thats just copied from the Peophin

They missed a huge opportunity to make the Chomby a beautiful Tyrannian Landscape

The clothes are ok if you live in TM or just visiting 

@Angeló Grouchpants, lol.

It might be similar to the Peophin colouring, but it's been done nicely; it looks good. The brush-strokes follow the curves of the body, that belly looks lovely and fat xD It's actually a more muted palette than that used for the Peophin.

image.png.65f2bbc640b4348171cf9385f62a4ed0.png4.png&key=54a16da60629078bca95985f4b9026I like that the darker tones are predominant on the Chomby, for me the balance is just right on this one. The face colours don't overwhelm, either, as they do on the Candy Mynci. Thumbs up to the artist this time around.

I like it, though I do agree that it was a missed opportunity for a nod towards Tyrannia in the colours used. But maybe they tried that and it just ended up looking like Desert Storm camouflage? Who knows. I think this brush-strokes look probably needs the bolder colours to look like what it is.

I LOVE the outfit, the hood is super-cute and well thought out to prevent spike poke-through, and I'm so happy for any pet day outfit now that is a bona fide outfit and not an entirely impractical onesie.

Hmmm.  Thought about making one of these guys since it's their day, but ended up adopting one from the pound instead.  Lost and Pound says there's 50-ish stuck in there.  Just saying 🙂  Now to find a way to customise her ^_^  

I really like the colour, personally.  I think it's pretty, though I dunno if it'll be workable.  The outfit isn't my personal style, but I think it's super cute anyway.  

Color 

It's a nice color! The pattern is similar to Peophin's one but, as people mentioned, it has darker tones. It's beautiful!

Outfit 

I don't dislike the outfit but there is one piece of it that is... bothering me, badly ><

image.png.14a4361b485e082ef0b1e0846b99786c.png

The shoes's color could be dark brown in my opinion. The color they used makes it look like an extension of the pants.  

19 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

The color they used makes it look like an extension of the pants.  

The pants make it look like they forgot to put their trousers on and came out in their long underwear. 😄

6 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Lost and Pound says there's 50-ish stuck in there.

Speaking of that. If anyone wants a Chomby, there is one available at ZYDP Adoption Agency

image.png.7a17319ca0f7eb12e966cbe54a794774.png

Awesome name! 

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

The pants make it look like they forgot to put their trousers on and came out in their long underwear. 😄

Gee, that just makes it worse for me! So his shoes are an extension of his long underwear. xD 

31 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

The only thing I dislike about the chomby colour is the eye. The green seems out of place and doesn't match imo. 

Oh... you are right. I wonder how it'd look like with other colors. 
For people who use NC that's not a big problem, all you need is some contacts.

Ooh the Oil Paint Chomby looks lovely, I like that it`s the similar style of the Peophin, only in darker tones and the stripes/brushstrokes follow the lines and curves of the Chombys body. Very nice. A landscape painting like @Angeló suggested would have been amazing, though. ❤️

The outfit is very nice as well, I like that it`s gender neutral. It has nice detail and texture, though it does bother me that the trouser/shoe item clashes with the rest of the outfit, and I`m not sure what that thing on the tail is. I could see a Chomby in Tyrannia using this (if it ever gets freezing cold there).