Enter the Runway #99!

Nielo

Right now I appear to be unable to edit The Runway thread to show the winners. Not sure what's wrong, but the editor is extremely slow, and it's now failed to save all my edits 2 times. 馃槥 I will continue to try and get it done, but I wanted to post next week's theme anyway, because there's a good chance I won't be able to post the results today.

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the (updated!) rules, they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry, but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Executive Realness
Description: Dress up a pet as a CEO/manager/general business person. (If your pet is working from home at the moment, they're still dressing as if they're going into the office, so they'll look professional during the numerous video calls they have to take during the day. 馃槈)
Entering period: Monday, March 23 -聽Sunday, March 29
Voting period:聽Monday, March 30 - Sunday, April 5

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile:

*** Thanks for your suggestions for the 100th round! I'll be putting up a poll soon. ***

I blanked entirely on this one which I'm annoyed about. @Angel贸 just asked me if I'd entered and I realised I couldn't even remember what this round was. Too much going on for me right now; bearing in mind that it doesn't take much at all for my working brain-space to get used up. So having to get myself out and buy food for the first time in 5 years because i can't get home delivery, and having to get my meds deliver sorted, and having to go to the hospital... not really surprising that this got dropped down a deep mental pothole. 馃槗

13 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I blanked entirely on this one which I'm annoyed about. @Angel贸 just asked me if I'd entered and I realised I couldn't even remember what this round was. Too much going on for me right now; bearing in mind that it doesn't take much at all for my working brain-space to get used up. So having to get myself out and buy food for the first time in 5 years because i can't get home delivery, and having to get my meds deliver sorted, and having to go to the hospital... not really surprising that this got dropped down a deep mental pothole. 馃槗

Oh wow, that's a lot of stuff to deal with; I hadn't realised home deliveries would be affected in some places. 馃槥

I hope you're doing okay, you're health definitely comes first!

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

I hadn't realised home deliveries would be affected in some places. 馃槥

They're not, exactly, it's just that demand is vastly outstriping supply now. People are snapping slots up the split-second they become available and I can't compete with that with my pretty basic broadband speed and cheapo laptop. Customers with 5G etc. are trampling all over me. 馃槄

I am doing ok though, yesterday's MRI should be the last time I need to go near anyone else for a couple of weeks. Which should give me time to develop symptoms if I picked up anything nasty yesterday!

And with any luck my brain function will get back up to its regular level of ineptitude before too long. 馃ゴ

On 3/31/2020 at 12:37 AM, jellysundae said:

They're not, exactly, it's just that demand is vastly outstriping supply now. People are snapping slots up the split-second they become available and I can't compete with that with my pretty basic broadband speed and cheapo laptop. Customers with 5G etc. are trampling all over me. 馃槄

I am doing ok though, yesterday's MRI should be the last time I need to go near anyone else for a couple of weeks. Which should give me time to develop symptoms if I picked up anything nasty yesterday!

And with any luck my brain function will get back up to its regular level of ineptitude before too long. 馃ゴ

I'd meant to respond to this earlier (I should just put that in my signature XD), but I guess that makes sense. 馃槙 Have you had to go out for groceries again, or have you stocked up enough so that you won't have to go out again for a while?

That's good, but let's hope you don't develop symptoms at all!

16 hours ago, Nielo said:

I'd meant to respond to this earlier (I should just put that in my signature XD)

馃ぃ

I'm feeling fine so hopefully I avoided the nasties. :D

Brain function's definitely suffering due to the constant barrage of covid stuff though. I'm fearing there's going to be no Runway activity from me for a while; I can't even remember about it, let alone manage to put together an entry. 馃槵