Illusen's Day!!

Yuiina

@Angeló @aleu1986 and everyone else of course! 

https://images.neopets.com/medieval/ef_3.gif

Our queen's day has passed and we got a new (single :crying_anim:) item released! 

illusen_acc_luckybracelet.gif

Were you happy with it? What's your overall opinion about this year's Illusen's day? 

I am not completely in love with the bracelet because I don't associate Illusen with shamrocks and/or Saint Patrick's day but more to Spring.
I prefer those items that are like the ones released in the lastest years
sch_illusen_pencil_set.gif gif_illusen_mirror.gif

I loved the Art Gallery's entries! But was a bit disappointed that the Gallery Spotlight wasn't related to her 😕

I am a bit disappointed because I wanted an item with her face on it so I can buy it and display in my gallery

Also bracelets are usually small and barely visible on a pet .. and yes I don't associate her with St Patrick .. she is related to Earth / Gaia ..

36 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

But was a bit disappointed that the Gallery Spotlight wasn't related to her

another keyring gallery .. woo - hoo !! who would've thought !?  idk why TNT loves keyrings so much !! no galleries for illusen ? plants ? spring ? flowers ? trees 

--

Sincerely Yours

Mr. Illusen

38 minutes ago, Angeló said:

idk why TNT loves keyrings so much !!

The Snowager's gotta have something to sleep on...

I was not surprised that only one item was released, I was of course hoping for two, but.. I like the item, it has a nice design, but I much prefer items that are directly related to Illusen or Earth Faeries rather than clover/shamrock and green shop stuff that is more related to St. Patrick`s Day. They`re different things. I couldn`t see Illusen wearing this item, for example. I wish they would make more of her actual clothing and items wearable, such as her dress and belt, or her weapons, maybe a background that looks like the inside of the Illusen Snowglobe, that would be cool. (Like the Charming Snowglobe background).

I kind of wish TNT had chosen a different date to honour Illusen, though it would make sense to have it in March due to it being spring, and Illusen is obviously an Earth Faerie and therefore related to nature.

I love the artwork and poems dedicated to her and am very happy TNT makes sure to have sections dedicated to Illusen, which included the Userlookup Spotlight, very nice entry. I was soooooo hoping that my gallery would get chosen for the spotlight, though. It makes me mad that they chose a different theme when there are so many great Illusen and Earth Faerie galleries to feature. 😞

So a little mixed feelings about this year, but overall I`m happy. It was about what I expected it to be.

1 hour ago, aleu1986 said:

I kind of wish TNT had chosen a different date to honour Illusen, though it would make sense to have it in March due to it being spring, and Illusen is obviously an Earth Faerie and therefore related to nature.

I completely agree, I think the Spring Equinox (20th March) would've been a perfect day for Illusen Day, to mark the first day of spring! 

On 3/18/2020 at 10:35 PM, Angeló said:

Also bracelets are usually small and barely visible on a pet .. and yes I don't associate her with St Patrick .. she is related to Earth / Gaia

I wouldn't mind a released bracelet but one that resembles more the nature, trees, flowers, etc.

22 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I couldn`t see Illusen wearing this item, for example.

Resultado de imagem para thank you gif

I think that, as @Winter mentioned, the Spring Equinox would be perfect! 

I agree with what you suggested Aleu. Releasing her real clothes would be awesome or items related to her Glade! 
At least we have her wig, gloves and shoes already. 
If you ever wanted to have hair like the famous Earth faerie, now is your chance!Put on these gloves to feel like Illusen!These slippers are just like the ones that Illusen likes to wear!

I was soooooo hoping that my gallery would get chosen for the spotlight, though. It makes me mad that they chose a different theme when there are so many great Illusen and Earth Faerie galleries to feature. 😞

Resultado de imagem para thank you gif

Your gallery is awesome! Pity they didn't choose it or one with a theme related to her. What a shame.