*Actually* Back

Wildbreeze

I think I posted a year or so ago that I was back after a long hiatus. Well, my computer didn't work then so that lasted about a week. 😅 This time, I have a functional computer, and I've actually been playing for a month-ish, so I'm back FOR REAL. 🙂

Welcome back for reals! Here's hope for behaving computer too!

Would it help if I glared at it for you? I'm pretty good at that. I mean a bit of blandishment too, maybe, but mostly glares. 😏

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Welcome back for reals! Here's hope for behaving computer too!

Would it help if I glared at it for you? I'm pretty good at that. I mean a bit of blandishment too, maybe, but mostly glares. 😏

This one is a different, newer computer thankfully! But please feel free to glare at it just in case.

2 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

Welcome back, I'm still new here. People call me Ceddy or CeddyBear normally. It's nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too Ceddy! 🙂

Welcome back! Here's to hoping nothing goes wrong and you stay a very long time.

Welcome Ceddy.  Looking forward to knowing you both.

WILDBREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗

Glad to see you're back! I Hope you were doing fine while you were gone and I hope you're still doing fine and will continue to be so :P.

19 hours ago, Duma said:

WILDBREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗

Glad to see you're back! I Hope you were doing fine while you were gone and I hope you're still doing fine and will continue to be so :P.

I had a whole mess of health problems last year, but I'm doing pretty good so far this year! Getting back into school and just trying to move forward, heh. 😅 Hope you've been well too! It's nice to still see familiar names around here. 🙂

Yes, I'm doing great! Busy with modernizing the house I bought two years ago. Got myself two kittens from the shelter after I moved so enjoying their company. Almost everything changed for the better for me these past two years.

I hope your health problems will stay away from here on out! Getting back into school sounds difficult especially with this whole COVID-19 situation.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:17 PM, Duma said:

Yes, I'm doing great! Busy with modernizing the house I bought two years ago. Got myself two kittens from the shelter after I moved so enjoying their company. Almost everything changed for the better for me these past two years.

I hope your health problems will stay away from here on out! Getting back into school sounds difficult especially with this whole COVID-19 situation.

Heh, yeah, we'll see how it goes. I was hoping to do a summer semester but I'm kind of doubting that that will be likely. Yay kitties!

11 hours ago, Duskitty said:

Hey, hello again! Hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you back for real.

Hey Duski! Hope life's been treating you well! Your avatar is heckin adorable.

9 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

Hey Duski! Hope life's been treating you well! Your avatar is heckin adorable.

Thank you! Life has been alright - I finished a paid internship a month ago and for now I'm just holed up in my room playing Animal Crossing cus of the pandemic.

How about you?

21 hours ago, Duskitty said:

Thank you! Life has been alright - I finished a paid internship a month ago and for now I'm just holed up in my room playing Animal Crossing cus of the pandemic.

How about you?

Oh cool, where/what was the internship? I've seen a lot of people saying Animal Crossing is a valid reason to stay inside anyway, haha :P

Been looking for a job which seems incredibly unlikely right now. Also been taking a sort of university prep/life skills course, just to get used to school again. I wanted to start back at college over the summer, but I'll have to see if they're even open. Hopefully they'll at least transition stuff to online. Seems like stuff keeps getting thrown in my way but I'm still moving forward inch by inch.
Otherwise I'm mostly just reading a lot, doing puzzles, playing piano.

5 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

Oh cool, where/what was the internship? I've seen a lot of people saying Animal Crossing is a valid reason to stay inside anyway, haha :P

Been looking for a job which seems incredibly unlikely right now. Also been taking a sort of university prep/life skills course, just to get used to school again. I wanted to start back at college over the summer, but I'll have to see if they're even open. Hopefully they'll at least transition stuff to online. Seems like stuff keeps getting thrown in my way but I'm still moving forward inch by inch.
Otherwise I'm mostly just reading a lot, doing puzzles, playing piano.

It was a position testing a digital document acceptance system at IBM. Kinda uneventful, but it paid well, so I'm happy for that.

I feel ya - I was hoping to get back to university this year but with the pandemic going on I'm not sure how that'll work out 😅