Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
jally_muse

Seriously have gotten 3 FFQs so far! Help!

Recommended Posts

So I realize this is not a real problem but I don't know what to do. 

I already have my dream pets so with the first one I got the buzzin avatar.

Then I got another one and figured I'd save it.

Then I got another one! 

For the buzzin avatar I painted Nilly as elderly and I have been zapping Nilly in order to get them to change gender to get the other clothing. I figured once I did (or Nilly was zapped to another color/species) I would use the next FFQ but now I am kinda trapped. I want to do the quests every day because of battledome reasons. I figure I should use the FFQ today and then complete the other FFQ quest and save that one. Any advice on what to do? What would you do? If anyone wants to adopt Nilly (full username nilly_1neo) I'd gladly use my FFQ to get her a good permanent home!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=nilly_1neo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had 2 so far. I turned my Draik Elderly to get the clothes, then used the second one to turn her back to Speckled.

I dunno what to suggest to you, but welcome to the growing club of people who don't know what to do with all these FFQs. 😅

#neopianworldproblems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I grab a basic colored pet from the pound, fed it, paint it something interesting, and put it back in hopes someone wants it long term.
I have my one pet I'm content with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😮  You're so lucky!  I was thrilled last year when I got one.  

Though this year I've gotten three from Fyora, so I'm not sure what's going on with that, except for my happy little ixi getting stronger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GillyTook said:

😮  You're so lucky!  I was thrilled last year when I got one.  

Though this year I've gotten three from Fyora, so I'm not sure what's going on with that, except for my happy little ixi getting stronger.

The quests have been very different this year (like the items they ask for), and both Fyora and the Fountain Faerie have gotten much more common. I just got my third FFQ today as well. 😱😂 (It's insane, I think I had 3 FFQ total in my 16 years on Neo, before this event.)

@jally_muse You could do like @Rayd1978 does, and grab a pet from the pound to paint it and put it back, or you could get another pet for yourself (if you've already got 6, you could always make a side account). I'm currently looking at all the most expensive/unique pet colours, to see which pets I like best (there are a ton that I really like and would love to have), to decide which one to get. :smile:  

You can also use Dress To Impress for inspiration, as you get to play around with customistations. (Which is what I'm currently doing, as I really love the colours of the Candy Kyrii, but it's really hard to customise, whereas I also love the Candy Scorchio, which is turning out to be easier to customise.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jally_muse said:

I have been zapping Nilly in order to get them to change gender to get the other clothing.

Unfortunately that won't happen. 😕

She'll change her eyes to this image.png.e099902be089a8587d9111350496355d.png and that's pretty much it. 

About your fountain dip: it's always difficult to tell a person what to do because the options are many... (I think that I'll work on a petpage for precisely these situations but since it will take lots of time to do that, I'll try to have it ready until next year Faerie's festival). 

If you had some options already and needed help to decide on one, it'd be easier to help you.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for I got three as well I got my Wraith Hissi, Transparent Draik, and Halloween Krawk, but I think I'm gonna turn my Krawk back to a different color, since I just wanted the Halloween costume. Not sure which to paint my Krawk now though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

So for I got three as well I got my Wraith Hissi, Transparent Draik, and Halloween Krawk, but I think I'm gonna turn my Krawk back to a different color, since I just wanted the Halloween costume. Not sure which to paint my Krawk now though.

https://items.thedailyneopets.com/colors/show?species=47&color=  I found this and thought I'd share it with you. It is a list of all the Krawk Colors.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:50 AM, jally_muse said:

So I realize this is not a real problem but I don't know what to do. 

I already have my dream pets so with the first one I got the buzzin avatar.

Then I got another one and figured I'd save it.

Then I got another one! 

For the buzzin avatar I painted Nilly as elderly and I have been zapping Nilly in order to get them to change gender to get the other clothing. I figured once I did (or Nilly was zapped to another color/species) I would use the next FFQ but now I am kinda trapped. I want to do the quests every day because of battledome reasons. I figure I should use the FFQ today and then complete the other FFQ quest and save that one. Any advice on what to do? What would you do? If anyone wants to adopt Nilly (full username nilly_1neo) I'd gladly use my FFQ to get her a good permanent home!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=nilly_1neo

17 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Unfortunately that won't happen. 😕

She'll change her eyes to this image.png.e099902be089a8587d9111350496355d.png and that's pretty much it. 

About your fountain dip: it's always difficult to tell a person what to do because the options are many... (I think that I'll work on a petpage for precisely these situations but since it will take lots of time to do that, I'll try to have it ready until next year Faerie's festival). 

If you had some options already and needed help to decide on one, it'd be easier to help you.

 

 

 

If that ----^ is true, maybe this list of Buzz Colors can help you figure something else out, maybe? https://items.thedailyneopets.com/colors/show?species=17&color=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I went with ghost because I love the glow, and his eyes, and so far this is what I got. I still need the conductor's stand and the Silver Violin, but I think he'll look really good.

BitterSymphony.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ClockNotWork said:

I think he'll look really good.

He does! That's a great background too. I find it very pleasing how his eyes match his shoes. That's a bit of extra level co-ordinating goin' on there. xD

His glow makes him look like he's standing in a shaft of light coming through the dome, doesn't it. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

He does! That's a great background too. I find it very pleasing how his eyes match his shoes. That's a bit of extra level co-ordinating goin' on there. xD

His glow makes him look like he's standing in a shaft of light coming through the dome, doesn't it. :D

Thank you! I thought so as well. I had those shoes, and they matched his eyes so well I couldn't resist. And the BG highlights the ghost glow perfectly. I hope I can get the last two things i need to finish his style.

1 hour ago, weezieb3 said:

Lol after playing for 16 years, this is the first time I received a FFQ! 

YAY! Congrats will you save it or use it on one of your pets? I got 4 ffq's this year, and to be honest, I'm blown away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

Well I went with ghost because I love the glow, and his eyes, and so far this is what I got. I still need the conductor's stand and the Silver Violin, but I think he'll look really good.

BitterSymphony.png

That's a great crosspaint! Love it! 

 

9 hours ago, weezieb3 said:

Lol after playing for 16 years, this is the first time I received a FFQ! 

You hiatus right? Because I think everyone gets at least access to the Fountain once per Faerie Event (yearly!). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yuiina said:

You hiatus right? Because I think everyone gets at least access to the Fountain once per Faerie Event (yearly!). 

I've definitely had years without any FFQs during the daily faerie quest event. It's really just luck, no guarantee. (But this year's event is insane, and has doubled the total amount of FFQs I've had in my 16 years on Neopets.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2020 at 5:07 AM, Yuiina said:

That's a great crosspaint! Love it! 

 

You hiatus right? Because I think everyone gets at least access to the Fountain once per Faerie Event (yearly!). 

Thank you, I really adore it too. I hope I can some how find a Violin or something to finish his look out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...