Pet Trading Help?

countingsmiles

Hello!

I was wondering if there was an updated guide for pet trading values (for converted pets!!)? The most recent post on this topic was about 4 years ago, referencing http://www.neopets.com/~spackle which looks like it hasn't been updated since 2014. 

If not, if there is someone with experience or insight, I would much appreciate 🙂 Eventually looking into trading my MSP Poogle, and not really sure what would be an equal trade. 

Would a Plushie Cybunny or Woodland Uni be a fair trade? 

Hello there! 

The only guides I know are for unconverted pets trading

I believe that the reason for why there aren't any converted pets guide is that the colors don't matter anymore, 😕 

Things changed quite a lot since 2014 but I am not saying that people don't trade converted for converted anymore because that would be a lie.

I'd say that what matters the most now are NAMES. Well named (WN), very well named (VWN), Real word (RW), etc. 

If you want to trade your pet for a plushie cybunny or a woodland uni... sure, you can do it! Is it fair? It depends... on the names :laugh: Plus don't forget that MSP Poogles are more difficult to achieve than the colors you mentioned. 

I hope I could help you even if just a bit.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask! ^_^