Enter the Runway #98!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the (updated!) rules, they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry, but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Elemental Faeries
Description: In celebration of the Daily Faerie Quest event, dress up a pet like an Elemental Faerie (so: Fire, Water, Air or Earth).
Entering period: Monday, March 9 - Sunday, March 15
Voting period: Monday, March 16 - Sunday, March 22

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 

*** I'm still looking for more suggestions for a theme for the 100th round of the Runway. Let me know if you have any ideas! (I might make a poll with all the ideas, so people can vote for their favourites.) ***

Looking forward to seeing the entries, I wonder if one faerie/element will be more popular.. 🙂

As for suggestions to round nr 100, I haven`t thought of anything myself, but a poll with the suggestions is a great idea, so we can all decide together which theme to go for.

I'm blanking entirely on suggestions for the 100th round. 😬

• Equip a hundred items and not have it look a hot mess? Sadly we'll NEVER get to find out if this is possible. 😅
  • Use only items with 100/hundred in the name - *checks DTI* yup, zero items, so that narrows the options, doesn't it. :lmaosmiley:

With my brain fixating on the number this really isn't going to get anywhere, is it. xD

Hmm, ok, how about a centenary parade? A parade celebrating 1000s of outfit changes would give a nice wide scope for how you customise the pet, they'd just need to look like they're at a parade; either participating, or even just watching?

Not the best idea, but at least it's within the realms of possibility, unlike those two up there! 😆

Can you do a Dark Faerie or Space Faerie? (I just wanna make sure before I start working on it.)

2 hours ago, coolmusic_girl said:

Can you do a Dark Faerie or Space Faerie? (I just wanna make sure before I start working on it.)

No, sorry, this theme is specifically about Faeries that represent the elements, so only Fire, Air, Earth and Water.

Hmm let's see if I have any deranged ideas:

• Looking Like 100/100K Neopoints: Dress up a Neopet to look like 100 OR 100K Neopoints/Neocash (so either super tacky or expensive-looking)
  • 100 Rounds Old Party: Dress an elderly Neopet for a 100 Rounds Party!
  • 100-year Time Warp: Dress a Neopet like the time traveled either 100 years to the past OR 100 years into the future

22 hours ago, Nielo said:

No, sorry, this theme is specifically about Faeries that represent the elements, so only Fire, Air, Earth and Water.

Ok. That's why I wanted to ask. Thank you very much!

16 hours ago, FreakyBowie said:

Hmm let's see if I have any deranged ideas:

• Looking Like 100/100K Neopoints: Dress up a Neopet to look like 100 OR 100K Neopoints/Neocash (so either super tacky or expensive-looking)
  • 100 Rounds Old Party: Dress an elderly Neopet for a 100 Rounds Party!
  • 100-year Time Warp: Dress a Neopet like the time traveled either 100 years to the past OR 100 years into the future

Ooh, I wondered about a 100 yr. old pets things too, these are all better suggestions than mine.  :D

17 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

@Nielo - I tried submittting my entry now, but it says you cannot receive messages. 😞 Maybe your inbox is full?

That's definitely a possibility. XD Thanks for letting me know, I'll clean up my inbox!

*Edit: I should be able to receive messages again now.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I keep forgetting about this 😬

Now, where did I put my inspiration? I'm sure I left it here somewhere... 🤔

I hope you manage to think of an entry, I know inspiration can be hard to come by sometimes... 🙂 There`s still time left, good luck!

14 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I hope you manage to think of an entry, I know inspiration can be hard to come by sometimes... 🙂 There`s still time left, good luck!

I... have sent in an entry now... all I can say is, oh boy 🤦‍♀️

3 hours ago, spurdy777 said:

Create a New Faerie?

OOH! 😮  I like this idea! Neo has enough bizarre/random items for me to be able to have a lot of fun with that. 😎

Or I could do something totally out of my comfort zone and create a cute and pretty one. 🤣

This suggestion definitely gets my vote though. 😁👍