Anyone willing to lose to my Darigan Tonu?

I used a fountain faerie quest to paint a darigan tonu. His name is Scuridae__36. He normally lives on my side account, but is for the time being on my main account. He's not very strong, but I gave him the Blazing Embers weapon that's usually on my battle pet. It should be a quick battle if he faces a pet that's never been trained, especially if I give him a muffin to go with it. I need to win the battle for the avatar. I really don't like his looks at the moment, so I'd love to paint him something cuter. I'm going to bed soon, so it will have to be tomorrow. Please?

I've got a few completely untrained pets that I could put in there against you if you'd like.  I'll be at work most of the day, (around 3:30 our time, since your time zone should be the same as mine) so if you know how to select a pet, I can get into there.

Edit:  I'll try to remember to refresh this every half hour or so so I can see if you still need it ^_^

Thank you everyone. I had two challenges when I woke up, and I accepted one and now that I've returned home (went to the college my dad works at because I was bored) I see I have the avatar. I didn't copy the username of the person I battled, but thank you so much!