I need help finding NC items T_T

jellysundae

There's two new items out and I DESPERATELY need them.

mall_trink_hangingvines.gif  Hanging Planters mall_trink_plantcrates.gif Plant Crates Foreground

If I get the Zen Oasis Canopy from Delina just LOOK at the epic plant-filled sanctuary that I can create!! ?

medium_preview.png

But, but... WHERE ARE THESE TWO ITEMS???

I can't find them. ?

What is Future fashions? ?

*goes to find out*

Oh... did I know about this? Some very vague bell is ringing... *scratches head*

Future Fashions Shop

In May of 2012, the Future Fashions shop (commonly referred to as FF) was introduced to the NC Mall. This shop gives loyal Neocash shoppers a chance to preview and buy future NC items 72 hours before they are released in the Mall for everyone.

Gaining Access

To gain access to the Future Fashions shop, you must spend at least 10,000 NC ($100 USD) the previous calendar month. Your access will last for a month. As an example, if you spend at least 10,000 NC in May, then you will gain access to the shop for the whole month of June.

If you've spent the proper amount, the Future Fashions shop link will appear in the main NC Mall navigation. To keep access, you will have to spend at least 10,000 NC the following month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got to spend $100 worth of NC in a month?! No wonder I've not heard of it xD

So these items' release date was the 5th, so I should see 'em in the Mall for poor people tomorrow? Or, as this is TNT, on the 8th maybe...

I shall be getting very anxious until I see them there! ?

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME OUT! ? And I've helped you a little bit with your disconcerting numbers. ^___^

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

Wow , just Wow , RUN Fi RUN :D

Not Today GIF - Not Today Devil GIFs  Jesus You Need Jesus GIF - Jesus YouNeedJesus ThatsWhatYouNeed GIFs

It was scary :crying_anim:

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Got to spend $100 worth of NC in a month?! No wonder I've not heard of it xD

Yeap... but there are people who waste that much monthly, especially in February because of the Grams!

I shall be getting very anxious until I see them there! ?

I think by next week or around the day Spring officially starts, they'll release them! It's almost here! :D 

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME OUT! ? And I've helped you a little bit with your disconcerting numbers. ^___^

You're most welcome! I wanted to reply sooner but didn't have the time, sorry ? 

And thank you :crying_anim:

One of the new items is in the shop now - the giant beanstalk background - but not the plants. 😓

Do they trickle stuff into the shop then?

Does other stuff need to retire to make room? A lot of the items retire on the 13th. I'm sure more capsules will replace the ones that go, but please have the plant items show up when the other things leave. 🥺

I wish I understood the mechanics of the mall better. Well, let's be real here, at all is a better way of putting it. 🥴

I checked the Trinkets section, because that's what the items' urls say, but they've not snuck into that area without me seeing or anything. 😒

When an Item is released in Future Fashions it will be available in the NC Mall to everyone on the 3rd day. So the other item you're waiting for probably came out a day after the beanstalk one and should be available tomorrow. You don't have to wait for items to retire for them to go into the mall or until spring. Just those three days from release.

I just checked and those items should be in the NC Mall as it's been well past the 3 days. You may have to search for them in the mall's searchbox.They are showing up in the Green shop for me though, so try there.

21 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

They are showing up in the Green shop for me though, so try there.

*SCREAMS*

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!! :dance:

You know I looked in there initially, before I made this thread, but it didn't occur to me to check in there again! 😅 🤦‍♀️

*runs off to play with new green friends*

😁😁😁