Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

23 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I got a nice pretty stamp from Her Madge today.

Yes you did!

I noticed you and Angelo both got a Water Faerie quest. I noticed you both had an increase in Defense. What I want to know is yours says Defense has increased and Angelo's says his Defense increased by 3. Yours also says Tatofase's defence has increased and Angelo's says Reward: +3 defence points for your active pet. Do they just word it differently and yours increased by 3 or do they sometimes award different stats for the same Faerie?

@Granny63020 the Faeries always say "For your efforts , "active pet name" 's "status" has increased!"

I'm just copying the stats. from Jellyneo because I always close the Quests page before copying what the Faerie says. For me it's just a way to track my overall stat increases after the event ends (I will post a complete report once it's all over)

Can someone please search this item and see what you come up with? I have no plans on paying this amount for an Air Faerie quest lol. Please and Thank You.  Today my quest is for the Air Faerie and she asked for Voidberry Potion. I have refreshed the shop wizard no less than 25 times and each time it comes up 

I did not find anything. 😞 Please try again and I will search elsewhere!              The 1st time it came up with the price of

942,754 NP

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Can someone please search this item and see what you come up with? I have no plans on paying this amount for an Air Faerie quest lol. Please and Thank You.  Today my quest is for the Air Faerie and she asked for Voidberry Potion. I have refreshed the shop wizard no less than 25 times and each time it comes up 

I did not find anything. 😞 Please try again and I will search elsewhere!              The 1st time it came up with the price of

942,754 NP

I've been refreshing a lot but I could only find one as well, even more expensive than the one you found yourself:

image.png

1 minute ago, Duma said:

I've been refreshing a lot but I could only find one as well, even more expensive than the one you found yourself:

image.png

Oh goodness! I think I'll pass on this quest today. I appreciate you looking for me. I'm wondering what in the world happened to all of the Voidberry Potion's?

OK, I refused the quest then used the SSW to search the item. It does seem there are not many available in the shops. The SSW lists the top 10 lowest prices and came up with only 4 results so that means there wasn't even 10 to list. Here are the results.

Searching for 'Voidberry Potion', matching 'Voidberry Potion'...
Owner   Stock Price
mikh26 1 974,999 NP
lookidontcare3 1 975,000 NP
kaenguyen 1 994,500 NP
reliving_chaos 1 999,999 NP

Well, I guess this is the last day. I had hoped to receive more FFQ but maybe Neo was reading the boards of people complaining they were getting too many and they stopped giving them out. Still wish I had gotten at least 1 more but, Oh K SARA SARA. Today the quest was for the Water Faerie and she wanted a Unguberry Elixir. I found one for 2500 NP's but when I clicked it it was gone. So, the next best was 2999 NP's still not a bad price. Here are the results.  Good luck to everyone on this final day!

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I did get all of the Crafting Faerie items. I was happy with the items but only happy enough to buy just one of each item.

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-1.jpg
"Oh thank you. That was far from a positive experience."

For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's defence has increased!

I forgot to post yesterday

Day 18 

Fire Faerie Fire Faerie

Screenshot.png

Reward: +3 strength points for your active pet

Daily Prize

A feeble attempt to produce the elixir of life will give you this.
Alchemy Experimenter

(rare)

Day 19 (Last Day)

Battle Faerie Battle Faerie (Aethia)

image.png.7e57567431ac685fa91f9f5aeed085a2.png

Reward: +3 hit points, +3 strength, and +3 defence points for your active pet

Daily Prize : 

Deflect curses in style with this enchanted robe.
Counter Curse Robe
(wearable)
(special)
This ethereal looking faerie plushie is a must have
Negg Faerie Plushie
(rare)

36 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I forgot to post yesterday

Day 18 

Fire Faerie Fire Faerie

Screenshot.png

Reward: +3 strength points for your active pet

Daily Prize

Alchemy Experimenter

(rare)

Day 19 (Last Day)

Battle Faerie Battle Faerie (Aethia)

image.png.7e57567431ac685fa91f9f5aeed085a2.png

Reward: +3 hit points, +3 strength, and +3 defence points for your active pet

Daily Prize : 

Deflect curses in style with this enchanted robe.
Counter Curse Robe
(wearable)
(special)
This ethereal looking faerie plushie is a must have
Negg Faerie Plushie
(rare)

Wow! The Battle Faerie! That was a great ending. I always like getting quests from her.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Wow! The Battle Faerie! That was a great ending. I always like getting quests from her.

I'm thrilled as well :D

This year Naia *Fountain* , Fyora *Queen* & Aethia *Battle* each visited me once , which is just the right amount for my wife *Illusen* to not get over-jealous and start a red riot at home 

I love the final prize, the cape is so pretty and looks good on all pets. I especially appreciate that it restricts/removes the mane/ruff on species like Peophin, Eyrie, Cybunny, Xweetok, Wocky, Tonu and Ogrin. Many items don`t and end up looking really weird as a result, but TNT did a great job with this item. :D Thank you!!

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

Alchemy Experimenter

This  is such  pretty item!

My final daily reward

nfu_shell_vase.gifPretty Shell Vase

image.png.eac23ae39ba38a779d696d4219ea12b5.png

Ah, Baelia... what way is THIS gonna go! 😅

A much as expected direction, actually. 🤭

"Wow. That actually has cheered me up. For real this time. Ha! Take that, Mister Krawley!"

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Air faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the wind has increased Tatofase's speed!

Now my pets get to fight over who wears the robe. :lmaosmiley: Line up, let's see who looks best in it!

504 Gateway Time-out

or maybe not! 🤣

1 hour ago, ClockNotWork said:

So over all I think this event went really well.

It probably did for most people, didn't it. Sure there were issues - the wrong info TNT put out initially, the price gouging with the new items the faeries asked for, the quest refresh boon not working - but if you were lucky enough to avoid these, or at least not be impacted by them really badly then yes, this went well.

Hopefully, as time goes by, most people will remember the receipt of multiple FFQs, rather than 900k+NP for a Flaming Blooble Potion for an air faerie Quest. 😅

I got the Soup Faerie as my final quest asker. She was looking for a smo_mega_shepardspie.gifMega Shepherds Pie Smoothie and got it for 2,488nps. 

I got Deflect curses in style with this enchanted robe.the Counter Curse Robe! *Cue Squeeing😍 and Football Touchdown-Worthy Dancing:happydance:* I love capes!

I also got Aw, this plushie is even cuter as a tiny charm.Faerie Techo Plushie Collectable Charm as my daily item. I don't know if I want to keep this or not. I collect plushies but the charms don't really appeal to me. If any of y'all want it or know somebody who wants it, let me know and I will send it to you. 

I'm sad about the final reward because again it had lots of potentials but didn't work out well. 

I liked the idea that they wanted to release a robe/cloak as a neopoint wearable but I think they could have delivered it better than they did. On some species it looks really bad... it looks like it's chocking their heads.

image.png.6c9c0b79dbb7ef8cfea71a8eef37ef52.pngimage.png.1fb36e20f24716d43f33c2b9ac33bb12.pngimage.png.d65ec62bf89c9ab67b8069b828d3e74e.pngimage.png.326d46b9185ef55dab6b272564f24053.pngNo idea what happened here :laugh:

Well... you got my point!

It screams "NEOPOINT WEARABLE" everywhere. And since a picture is better than 1000 words, I compared it with NC ones. 

image.png.81153665a490526773d2ed63b83ede73.png

image.png.7899912078692d5c4f889cd26161454b.pngimage.png.d6090ca99a86d1d453e263c8852b03d8.pngimage.png.64f7c082006a948251f0d8a69a5a8c1d.pngimage.png.cdb31c53b80f8bd82a25b5595ac40083.pngimage.png.00d56b73fda6942513b3fc9aecc994f7.png

Yes... 

Resultado de imagem para suspicious gif

@Yuiina Yeah it looks terrible on Kacheeks, doesn't it xD It's just too closely fitting around the heads, makes it look like a swimming cap.

If you can get past that weirdness it fits WAY more attractively on the Ixi's head. I don't think it looks too bad on the Chomby, but the Draik and Gnorbu have both suffered from it not being cut to allow the ear to be in front of it, haven't they. -___-

Cora can pull it off pretty well.

image.png.e9aa57ef894326563a53c92314b58f14.png It's not shrink-wrapped to her head, and the right ear situation only looks kinda off rather than pretty silly. It could easily just be covering her hair so she doesn't seem bald. Not sure I'll ever be able to create an outfit around it, mind! But Blums fair better with this than many.

*plays about*

Ooh, it looks pretty good on Elephantes, not too tight, and more importantly their trunk hides the dodgy bit on the left side of the neck!

image.png.a3376c0789243aa36bbb14c11c18f972.png

Looks fab on Gelerts!

image.png.fbefde0e7bc43d43880e63bd8c04855e.png

HAHAHAHA, oh my...

oL0AiKv.jpg

It's morphed into a separate hood and blanket for the Kau xDD

I'm outta room, can't add any more examples.

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

It reminds me of people walking on Diagon Alley! Looks spectacular :D 

Ooh! Well I WAS going to give her a more spring-like outfit; this actually.

image.png.b6964c7a3f77605230c3f06c27d8f697.png

That cute top was RIDICULOUSLY expensive, but it does look great on her, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But now I want to turn her into Hermione!

On 3/22/2020 at 7:29 AM, Angeló said:

Here's Gelaxi wearing the Counter Curse Robe

5.png

If you all take a look at this picture that Angelo posted you may like the cape/robe better. I think this pet looks great in it.

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

image.png.b6964c7a3f77605230c3f06c27d8f697.png

So adorable! She looks great! ❤️ 

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

But now I want to turn her into Hermione!

:laugh: I guess it's my fault.

7 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

If you all take a look at this picture that Angelo posted you may like the cape/robe better. I think this pet looks great in it.

That's why I said "on some species" because on some others, it looks good. 
The point was when it's NC they tend to make the item look good to the majority of the species, while when it's NP they don't.

Well. Finished a Fountain Faerie quest a few days ago with a fairly expensive item. It's worth it, I thought.
Went to the fountain and it says the magic is used up. Looks like there may have been a glitch. Ouch. 😢