Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

@coolmusic_girl

Congratulations!聽:dance:馃コ

From all聽the options you had, Halloween would be the most expensive one and Brown the cheapest one.聽

I'd have gone for one of the expensive聽options but if you wanted to change your Xweetok ASAP,聽it's understandable.聽Maybe if you get another FFQ soon!聽:dance:

image.png.64c792231ac2d4af45458adf9da0a410.pngimage.png.95d697c9906996950e5edc095543f8f7.pngimage.png.1f735e70c0bc74899a568a31cfedf6eb.pngimage.png.65524520e750215f0f425a0f7da618e1.pngimage.png.c9cd390d73c509340c8167888dc6e85e.png

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'd go for the Faerie Krawk too, @Granny63020 that's really pretty, especially with the wings @ClockNotWork shared, that's lovely!

Yes, the wings @clock showed were nice but I am a wing collector and I have 27 pair.聽 I know I can use wings on my other two choices my only concern was if I could change the wings on the Faerie Krawk. I like the hair of the Faerie and the color is OK but nothing special.聽 I like the measles look of the Polka Dot. Very bright and colorful.聽 I've never had聽 a Transparent pet and I am a little odd so I like the look of this pet. All dressed up though you maybe wouldn't know she was Transparent, not that this would matter too much to anyone but me. In the past I have tried to add wings after I had finished with adding the BG and the Upper and Lower items and the wings would cover items that I wanted to be able to see. As far as I know the Faeries wings are not removable so that is a minus.

So, I guess I won't chose Faerie because of non-removable wings and I won't chose Transparent because I will want her to wear clothes and that would cover her beautiful color. Thanks for all the input but I guess I'm going with the colorful measles look! The worse that could happen is I don't like it and I have to change her color again. If that happens I'll chose another 3 and go from there.

@Jelly...聽 I got the same daily gift today that you got.

TADA! I love it!

image.png.d03f17bbac45378c7696fd977d6e23be.png

55 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

TADA! I love it!

image.png.d03f17bbac45378c7696fd977d6e23be.png

That looks great!

I think the big issue with Pet days is you see the pet naked, they tend to look SO much better once customised, the colour's just too much on a plain white background. I have a quite large bias against Polka Dot pets, which is insane because I love polka dots, particularly multi-coloured ones on a white background... it's quite clear that they just need some clothes. :D

On 3/15/2020 at 7:57 AM, Duma said:

I'm noticing that most people that are having glitches with the faerie Quest rewards, are people that also opened a FQ Cookie. I planned to keep my cookies in my SDB until a few weeks after the event, when the prices aren't so inflated anymore, and thus far I haven't had any problems with the rewards of my quests yet.

Really? Interesting. I used a Cookie as well, but have had zero quests glitch on me (I've already done all the quests for this cookie). (I kinda feel like I'm jinxing myself here. 馃槅)

19 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

So I did my Faerie quest today so far I got one from the Grey Faerie, she asked me for a Fancy Pink Fan, which was 1000 neopets, and she gave me a dip in the rainbow fountain. I say that was a fair trade. The only thing that I disappointed by is I painted my Krawk Halloween colors in turn, and he looks the same as a green krawk only with a costume on.... which are clothes. It was kind of annoying.

I really did want that outfit, but maybe I should wait and paint him again later on down the road, now that I have the Halloween costume. -head desk- Or does that make me sound like a whiny聽brat. Lmfao.

Update-聽My fortune cookie quest glitched out on me really bad today. I took the quest, got the item, and when I went to turn it in, it didn't even let me turn it in at all. So I still have the item, but it's not letting me turn it in and is acting like I did it... Up side, I didn't lost the item. -le sigh- these glitches are annoying, its about the 3rd or fourth time it did this now. Sending tickets does nothing. -throws hands in the air-

Sometimes it helps to check colours on Dress To Impress first, to get a good impression of what they look like (especially without the clothes).

You've had really bad luck with all those glitches! 馃槙 I did see a staff post (from Jade) on the neoboards, apologising for all the glitches. They're aware of them, and they're working on them, but they've obviously changed a lot for this year's event (different items being asked for; "rare" quests, like the Fountain Faerie, being much more common, etc.), and since they seem to be pretty random, they're probably hard to reproduce, let alone fix. (Speaking as a software developer, glitches that only happen occasionally (instead of consistently) are the worst to fix, because first you have to figure out why they're only happening sometimes, instead of all the time, even though the exact same action is being performed, and then there's making it happen on purpose, so you can analyse/fix it, which is really hard if you don't know how you can force it to happen.)

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

Really? Interesting. I used a Cookie as well, but have had zero quests glitch on me (I've already done all the quests for this cookie). (I kinda feel like I'm jinxing myself here. 馃槅)

Sometimes it helps to check colours on Dress To Impress first, to get a good impression of what they look like (especially without the clothes).

You've had really bad luck with all those glitches! 馃槙 I did see a staff post (from Jade) on the neoboards, apologising for all the glitches. They're aware of them, and they're working on them, but they've obviously changed a lot for this year's event (different items being asked for; "rare" quests, like the Fountain Faerie, being much more common, etc.), and since they seem to be pretty random, they're probably hard to reproduce, let alone fix. (Speaking as a software developer, glitches that only happen occasionally (instead of consistently) are the worst to fix, because first you have to figure out why they're only happening sometimes, instead of all the time, even though the exact same action is being performed, and then there's making it happen on purpose, so you can analyse/fix it, which is really hard if you don't know how you can force it to happen.)

Yeah, I should have checked that site before hand.聽I'm really glad that I chose Halloween first, because now he has that awesome skull mask.聽 As far as Faerie quests and glitches. Since I have gotten four聽ffq's, well five if you count the glitched one I may stop doing the quests for the rest of the event and just collect the dailies. I don't wanna look a gift horse in the mouth. I feel like I've had too good of luck, and I don't want to jinx it. It's a mix of really bad luck and good.聽 I don't know... now I'm聽just ranting.

Update: Oh wow, I checked the faerie quest page, and that quest I wasn't able to turn in at all popped back up, but when I got the item out of my聽SDB and tried to turn it in again it gave me an error. I have no idea what that's about. I have to keep refreshing the page to even find the "quest" other wise the page looks like I finished my quests for the day.

Faeriequeenglitch.jpg

errorquest.jpg

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That looks great!

I think the big issue with Pet days is you see the pet naked, they tend to look SO much better once customised, the colour's just too much on a plain white background. I have a quite large bias against Polka Dot pets, which is insane because I love polka dots, particularly multi-coloured ones on a white background... it's quite clear that they just need some clothes. :D

Thank you SO much! I have to agree with youabout naked pets. It is hard for me to visualize a pet any colour with a white background and no clothes. I know that's what DTI is for but....聽 I do like Polka Dot but never consider it for a pet. After searching through the Rainbow Pool looking at other pets and colours I think I find the Vandagyre Polka Dot the best looking. It is a bright cheery green not overly done in dots. If I get another FF dip I will consider painting a Vandagyre from my side that colour. Other choices that were not available for my pet were Oil Paint and Marble but I would have liked to have had those colours. After looking through the the available pets I really like the Oil Paint Peophin. I have a Woodland Peophin on a side account and if given the chance I am going to paint it the Oil Paint. I also was zapping a lab rat pet and it became an Oil Paint Quiggle, it too is on one of my sides. Marble pets are a little strange because it seems that all the pets that can be painted Marble are different colours of Marble, no consistency聽 so I would have to see what colour they actually come up with for the Krawks. If I had to chose a Marble pet out of what is available now I would chose the Meerca, Ixi or Kougra. All the Marble pets look a little strange to me. Anyway, if I get more dips I am ready and know what I want to use them for.

P.S. Happy St Patty's Day everyone!

Today I got a Grey Faerie quest. She is asking for a Skipping Harris Painting. I opened 5 shop wizard windows before I accept the quest so I would have a variety of prices to chose from. Well, 3 of them the Shop wizard said he couldn't find anything and the other 2 were the same as below. I have not bought the item or refused this quest.聽 Could someone please take a look and see what you come up with. I went through my closet, inventory and neohome but it seems I don't have the item. Please and thank you.

Shop Owner Item Stock
Price
cabbil_bane Skipping Harris Painting 1 34,980 NP
peppcook2 Skipping Harris Painting 1

99,999 NP

@Granny63020

This is currently the cheapest out there:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=deletriis&buy_obj_info_id=27314&buy_cost_neopoints=30000

I wouldn't skip a Grey Faerie quest because there is a chance to give you access to the Fountain even if the item is a bit pricey.聽
But it's all about your decision and economies!聽^_^

1 minute ago, Yuiina said:

@Granny63020

This is currently the cheapest out there:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=deletriis&buy_obj_info_id=27314&buy_cost_neopoints=30000

I wouldn't skip a Grey Faerie quest because there is a chance to give you access to the Fountain even if the item is a bit pricey.聽
But it's all about your decision and economies!聽^_^

Thank you. I bought the one in the link you posted. Normally 5 windows open with the Sop Wizard is enough to find the going price. Just a spot of bad luck using it today.

Here is the results of today's quest. I can not tell what stats were increased.

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-1.jpg
"Wow. That actually has cheered me up. For real this time. Ha! Take that, Mister Krawley!"
I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Earth faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has chosen to grow Legretta_Abyss's stats in the Battledome!

13 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Normally 5 windows open with the Sop Wizard is enough to find the going price. Just a spot of bad luck using it today.

As long as you have the shop wiz open in another tab before you accept a quest you should be able to refresh him by using f5, as many times as you like, and only need that one tab, that's what I do anyway. 鈽猴笍

image.png.bb44d5c19865af3c482f5b95d77b648c.png

image.png.4fa9fb1c690c27655544346b1cf000bf.png

image.png.c483fd4f29ed9c36e34bc073e81c54b8.png

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

As long as you have the shop wiz open in another tab before you accept a quest you should be able to refresh him by using f5, as many times as you like, and only need that one tab, that's what I do anyway. 鈽猴笍

HOLY RABIES! It actually works! I didn't know that was possible! Thank you for sharing this wonderful information. I've been going to one of my side accounts to search, so this was very helpful.聽

35 minutes ago, coolmusic_girl said:

HOLY RABIES! It actually works! I didn't know that was possible! Thank you for sharing this wonderful information. I've been going to one of my side accounts to search, so this was very helpful.聽

Haha, you've more than welcome!

It's a v. useful tip that every Neopian deserves to know about. No good for RE quests, but a game-changer for this event or fortune cookies. 馃槉

16 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

Update: Oh wow, I checked the faerie quest page, and that quest I wasn't able to turn in at all popped back up, but when I got the item out of my聽SDB and tried to turn it in again it gave me an error. I have no idea what that's about. I have to keep refreshing the page to even find the "quest" other wise the page looks like I finished my quests for the day.

I also had a quest disappear on me, and I think refreshing the page is what caused it. I managed to finish it by getting the item in my inventory, closing the quest page tab, and then opening the quest page again from the link on the TDN dailies page.

19 hours ago, jellysundae said:

WOW! Didn't know this. OK I am trying it with today's quest. Although I am still opening the extra windows in case I have a problem. It seems that *problem* is my middle name. LOL

Today the Water Faerie asked for a Neowart Fungus. I was able to find it for 3275. I tried your trick and it actually worked for me! No more opening 5 shop wizard windows for me. Thanks for sharing that tip! It is going to make a big difference to all of us that had no idea to do this.

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for Water Faerie.
water-faerie-1-1.jpg
"Magic. I'm feeling great and no more unnecessary b's. Bless you, young Neopian."
For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's defence has increased!

Day 16

Daily Prize聽Your opponent might just give up when they see you approach with this weapon.
Carved Sansetsukon

(rare)

Faerie QueenFinally Fyora graced me with her presence & lavender-ish聽smell

1.png聽it's about 2500 NP on the shopwiz but once again that's why SDB's exist

"Ah. That's better. Now, my puffs of smoke are sweetly scented."

For your efforts,darkinvention'slevel, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!
Reward:+2 level, +5 hit points, and +5 strength points for your active pet

Daily Reward -聽clo_faeriewings_earth.gif聽Earth Faerie Wings (YAY!!!!!)

Request -聽alm_flask_liquidsunlight.gifFlask of Liquid Sunlight - Price Paid 34,500nps聽馃槵

Reward -聽lisaiuna'slevel has increased!聽馃槕

1 hour ago, Duma said:

My second one! Yay, I get to paint my last pet in the color I want it! :D

Edit:

Here she is (Or at least how she will become once I bought all the items for her customization):

Glad you got a second one and are able to change things up!

What is the colour she will become? Although I don't know I sure like it and the customization too. I like all the sparkle. Can you post a picture without the clothing?

1 minute ago, Granny63020 said:

Glad you got a second one and are able to change things up!

What is the colour she will become? Although I don't know I sure like it and the customization too. I like all the sparkle. Can you post a picture without the clothing?

I already gave her a dip. She is now a Candy Zafara instead of plain blue. After some research i found out her custo will cost about 6 mil. For now she's mostly naked on my account. Her name is Zenmiya if you want to look.

7 minutes ago, Duma said:

I already gave her a dip. She is now a Candy Zafara instead of plain blue. After some research i found out her custo will cost about 6 mil. For now she's mostly naked on my account. Her name is Zenmiya if you want to look.

I just put Midnight Cat in to search to see her not it came up as Sorry, nothing containing 'midnight cat' was found. Please try again. I am obviously using the wrong name but your side bar has no neo user name. I am surprised you said Candy. L_G was Candy before I painted her and she was blue and white stripped which is part of the reason I wanted a new colour for her. I just went to the Rainbow Pool and looked her up. I love the Candy colour for the Zafara. I wish it had been something similar for my pet.

@Granny63020 hope the shop wiz tip worked ok for you :D Should we be calling it a hack now? lol.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

Here she is (Or at least how she will become once I bought all the items for her customization):

image.png.70a00bd8956f8058b9a83e9997aa74

That is...beautiful! I would just never have considered a dark customisation for a Candy pet! and the blue is just perfect for a night-time look, bravo! :D

image.png.0a42d79572410100839d7e519087ac98.png

O...M...G

This is not good, double-whammy goin' on here! Let's add some insult to that injury!!! 馃槵馃槵馃槵

image.png.b5173a056f8067e7d506027ff1d603bc.png

Let us see now...

image.png.49c3ece6dea8cd39ddcb2c9c33e7fee1.png

I see rumblings about quest refresh not working...

*offers it cookies*

馃槖

I should have yelled at it, yeah it's not working.

*abandons quest*

36 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I just put Midnight Cat in to search to see her not it came up as Sorry, nothing containing 'midnight cat' was found. Please try again. I am obviously using the wrong name but your side bar has no neo user name. I am surprised you said Candy. L_G was Candy before I painted her and she was blue and white stripped which is part of the reason I wanted a new colour for her. I just went to the Rainbow Pool and looked her up. I love the Candy colour for the Zafara. I wish it had been something similar for my pet.

Midnight Cat isn't my neoname, its just a little title i have here on the forums. Best to search for Zenmiya.

And, like you, I'm not too fond of the candy color for most pets but i do like this one!

Fire Faerie asked for a Corn Brush that I got for 1020 NP's.

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-2.jpg
"Gone. Oh that feels so much better. I can feel that fire return."
For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's strength has increased!