Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

The Buzz maggot's adorable xD Words you do not expect to find in the same sentence. 馃槅

Granny Shisuna's gonna be most happy in that set up!

OH, the glasses are bifocals, I didn't notice that before, how cute. xD

Today I had a quest for the Light Faerie. Had to decline due to price. Here's what JN had to say...

Flaming Blooble Potion has price fluctuations!

We have detected an increase in price of 18,650% on this item. You may see this item being listed for 900,000 NP on the Shop Wizard as of March 6, 2020. For buyer protection, we list the last known stable market values below. Remove Alert

The price before inflation was

Price History

Inflation Notice: 900,000 NP (18,650%) on March 6, 2020 by Item DB Crew
4,800 NP (+3,350 NP) on January 9, 2020 by Item DB Crew
1,450 NP (no change) on October 16, 2019 by Item DB Crew

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

The Buzz maggot's adorable xD Words you do not expect to find in the same sentence. 馃槅

Indeed 馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Granny Shisuna's gonna be most happy in that set up!

Tea is聽almost always聽the solution to everything. Do you, as a British citizen, agree with me? xD

Ah no...! How silly of me! I forgot a very important item!聽
image.png.a60d39097cb63f95f998aa3f4105bd17.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Fyora offers you a gift. "Thank you for answering our call. I only wish it were under better circumstances. My sisters are in great danger. Will you help us?"
fbo_ruling_faerie.gifRuling Faerieland

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Tea is聽almost always聽the solution to everything. Do you, as a British citizen, agree with me? xD

You should know better than to need to ask. 馃ぃ

Do you have the Neovian Serving Trolley?

image.png.852fde7d2f3f810a5f895d443ef8117e.pngI love how this is a genuine left hand item so it's another option for Shisuna that enables her to keep her cane too. 鈽猴笍

I got that book too.

fbo_ruling_faerie.gif

image.png.d14c30db6df876d59d797f52ab3a1bc9.png

Nice, I have one of those. Wait a minute, where did I get it from... oh, ha, I'm guessing it was from Fyora earlier in this event, circular economy and all that!

image.png.5b1c9dccf4f301f488fa2b3db518dc7c.png

I need a Vial of Fragrant Oil for today's FQ and the cheapest I've found is 999,999nps.聽 Does aanybody know where you can find it cheaper, like say 50,000 - 100,000nps?聽

Nevermind. I am just gonna have to tell her I can't find the item.

Edited by coolmusic_girl
I am not paying 999,999 nps for what will be just a STAT or LV upgrade.

So I been doing my daily faerie quest so far everything is good. The other day聽I got a FFQ and I was so excited, she oddly asked for a chicken cordon bleu and I had one in my bank I gave it to her, and it glitched out and didn't give me a reward... I was so sad. I have never done these quests before, never got a FFQ before. My hopes are dashed at this point, and when I go back to the main faerie quest page it shows that I did it. I submitted a ticket. Haven't gotten a reply back yet. It's glitched out on my 2 times now I think. Maybe three.聽

The great news is the very next day I got another FFQ and I was freaking out, it asked for something dirt cheap again, I gave it to her it worked. So I got my Wraith Hissi finally, but even crazier. I got a fortune cookie FQ from the grey faerie and she gave me another dip in the rainbow fountain. -mind blown- So I got my Transparent Draik. I'm so happy, that I don't even care that I lost out on my first ffq.

I'm noticing that most people that are having glitches with the faerie Quest rewards, are people that also opened a FQ Cookie. I planned to keep my cookies in my SDB until a few weeks after the event, when the prices aren't so inflated anymore, and thus far I haven't had any problems with the rewards of my quests yet.

Day 12

Daily Reward

All the tips you could ever need to bake your own Faerie cakes.
Decorating Faerie Cakes
(uncommon)

Dark Faerie聽Dark Faerie

image.png.5f502d86e45b988e2cc4dd98ca02f671.pngI mean , it's not THAT bad聽

BUT ... I just won one from fighting the Witch Doctor the other day

image.png.df97e7736c31dc9ac7120a5c982db5af.png

"I have to admit. You came through for me. Just for that, I will give you a little something."

For your efforts,darkinvention'shealth has increased!

spc_space_spice.gif

The Fountain Faerie glides up to you but she doesn't look like her colourful self. "I have made a terrible mistake. My fountain had run out of blue so I bought a vial from that Krawk with the top hat. As soon as the "Better Blue" touched the water, my whole fountain turned grey. He says that only a "Colour Restorer" will fix it but he wantsSpace Spicein return. Could you help me?

wow is like my 5th FFQ over the years xD聽

image.png.cf79c0c889aa78416311ccc5fa03f22c.png

image.png.a10638e28771fdbc643f96c4f600dff4.png

Current cake... that's funny.聽聽馃槅 Seems spelling isn't that high a priority for some faeries? xD

Uh-oh... JN's giving me an inflation notice... got it for 13.9k, that's fine.

image.png.21e04450dd23d9cd7589337aea83d3be.png

A most pun-tastic quest there!

I recieved another Space Faerie quest YAY! The book she wanted was 1045 NP and my level goes up another 5 points. This is the 3rd Space Faerie quest and I have qained 15 level points from her. I guess those members inflating prices forgot to include her items, thank goodness. Nothing for her 3 quests has been expensive.

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for Space Faerie.
space-faerie-1-1.jpg
"There! I hope that did the trick. Hopefully you won't see me stuck in this loop, again. And hopefully you won't see me stuck in this loop, again... Just kidding."
For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's level has increased -- a lot!

20 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I guess those members inflating prices forgot to include her items, thank goodness.

Haha, maybe none of them have premium? 馃槒

image.png.6b4a893af1470a8e0d464a32bfaa2eb1.png

image.png.48a6a491061950fa74f88a05cf2b1444.png

JN says...

Shop Wiz says... oooh, first results are as low as 4.3k. So no scalping going on for me today! :D

image.png.f3482bc56b2bfde5e0e669fdc7de95ce.png

Day 13

Soup FaerieSoup Faerie

Screenshot.png.c278feb32e217119f9941f4d8fbfae2a.png

"Finally! I've been waiting forever to have a taste... Hmm... Needs salt."

darkinvention'sgained 2 strength points and 2 levels!
Daily Reward
Aw, this plushie is even cuter as a tiny charm.
Faerie Techo Plushie Collectable Charm
(rare)

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:
On 3/15/2020 at 12:04 PM, Granny63020 said:

I guess those members inflating prices forgot to include her items, thank goodness.

jellysundae聽 Posted 4 hours ago

Haha, maybe none of them have premium? 馃槒

Yes, that may be true but I wouldn't think that would stop them from selling Space Faerie items. Either way I've been lucky with her getting her so far. My pet's level is approaching 500 so training聽 with the red codestones daily has become very expensive. Some of those codestones are 40000 NP. 15 level up's has really saved a lot of NP's and training time. Until this event I have never received a Space Faerie quest so I didn't even know they were available. I can't help but feel really, really, lucky!:dance: (happy dance)

So I did my Faerie quest today so far I got one from the Grey Faerie, she asked me for a Fancy Pink Fan, which was 1000 neopets, and she gave me a dip in the rainbow fountain. I say that was a fair trade. The only thing that I disappointed by is I painted my Krawk Halloween colors in turn, and he looks the same as a green krawk only with a costume on.... which are clothes. It was kind of annoying.

I really did want that outfit, but maybe I should wait and paint him again later on down the road, now that I have the Halloween costume. -head desk- Or does that make me sound like a whiny聽brat. XD lol.

Update-聽My fortune cookie quest glitched out on me really bad today. I took the quest, got the item, and when I went to turn it in, it didn't even let me turn it in at all. So I still have the item, but it's not letting me turn it in and is acting like I did it... Up side, I didn't lost the item. -le sigh- these glitches are annoying, its about the 3rd or fourth time it did this now. Sending tickets does nothing. -throws hands in the air-

HORAY!!! Throughout this event I have recieved one Grey Faerie quest but was rewarded by the Air Faerie. TODAY I got a quest from the Fountain Faerie. This is my 1st one during this event and I am excited to get over to the fountain and use my dip. All I needed was a Roast Garapple for 900 NP's.

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for Fountain Faerie.
fountain-faerie-1-2.jpg
"True to his word. The colour is back. Your kindness will never be forgotten."
You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

@Granny63020Congrats. What will you do with the dip ? ^_^

Day 14

Light Faerie聽Light Faerie

image.png.48669ddfb2deda26937ab4e33e9b2eb9.pngIt's Two Levels .. So .. 6 Codestones .... OK! I Guess I'll buy it

For your efforts,darkinvention'slevel has increased!

Daily Reward

This sword was forged for the light faeries and will help you in battle!Fitting !!!!!
Light Faerie Sword

(rare)

40 minutes ago, Angel贸 said:

@Granny63020Congrats. What will you do with the dip ? ^_^

Well, how about some input. Here are the options I am giving. I'm not concerned with what they can wear or what comes with them (if anything) I am only wanting to change the color of my Krawk. She Is Candy now.聽 I like Candy but she has been painted Candy since it was 1st made avaiable and I truly thought when I painted her Candy it would be Red and White striped. My only concern with Faerie is if I can remove the wings and use different wings. So, anyone want to help and give me their opinions?

image.png.8c83d6d5648d3d8ae0cc09f6e6a56bee.pngimage.png.d14b0c796744d45e21273dafd9c116aa.pngimage.png.3b8e20e77b3bc174ed3eddf632431b63.png

23 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Well, how about some input. Here are the options I am giving. I'm not concerned with what they can wear or what comes with them (if anything) I am only wanting to change the color of my Krawk. She Is Candy now.聽 I like Candy but she has been painted Candy since it was 1st made avaiable and I truly thought when I painted her Candy it would be Red and White striped. My only concern with Faerie is if I can remove the wings and use different wings. So, anyone want to help and give me their opinions?

image.png.8c83d6d5648d3d8ae0cc09f6e6a56bee.pngimage.png.d14b0c796744d45e21273dafd9c116aa.pngimage.png.3b8e20e77b3bc174ed3eddf632431b63.png

I'm able to hide my Draik's wings with other wings she is wearing so it might be possible. I just tested it out for you and it seems to be ok.

FaerieKrawk.png

1 minute ago, Yuiina said:

@Granny63020

Congrats!聽:dance:馃コ

If you intend to keep your Krawk like this
2.png

I'd say Faerie. You can hide the color wings with wearable wings聽^_^

Thank you! I just recently dressed her in these clothes and changed the BG and added the other items so I will be keeping her like this for a while although I do change her up somewhat frequently.

There's been a lot of glitchiness with this event this year, hasn't there. Caused by the tweakage they did, do you think? I wonder WHY they decide to make FFQs so much more prevalent, but who knows what goes on in TNT's minds!

I'd go for the Faerie Krawk too, @Granny63020 that's really pretty, especially with the wings @ClockNotWork shared, that's lovely!

Let's see what today has in store for me!

image.png.789ffeb704239145e5b1a54867cf5471.png

Ooh, Her Madge! Nice. :D

image.png.46700e8dbd9620bdc7f33720330c09d5.png

I don't have any of those, but they're super cheap! :D

image.png.8749aec1120120d51fd1dc52bbb6ee7f.png

Thank you ma'am!

I got my 2nd FFQ today. She wanted聽space_beef2.gifChicken Cordon Bleu and聽Grundos Cafe had it in ~stock~ for 413nps! I paid full price because most places never have the item in stock and I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to find it easily and quickly.聽

Now I have to figure out if I am going to paint my Kougra Halloween, my Ixi Halloween or Faerie, or my Xweetok Water or Brown. I have decided!

2.png聽Sweetie_Zombie looks so much cuter now! (She used to be Starry)