Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

4 hours ago, coolmusic_girl said:

I got FFQ too and have been spiraling faster into madness trying to figure out whether I should paint my Kau Water, Darigan or Stealthy? It is so hard to choose!

I am late but I'm so glad you decided on Stealthy. It'd be the one I'd suggest because:

1st By painting it, you'll have those amazing paintbrush clothes (even if you change her base color after)

2nd image.png.b890d8f1898674567cbae52a64179aa9.pngimage.png.7b29aa605a4fed5f202ffd3f866bcaca.pngPrice 😆

Since I brought this up and found out that due to DST changes Trudy had reset and that was why I couldn't play yesterday, well I just went to play and to my surprise the days were 14 / 7.

I expected the 25/7. Now this was a surprise! Perhaps they changed the way Trudy handles DST?  I'm anxious to know if this is the case with others.

Today's quest was for the Air Faerie, she needed a  Sun Scroll which was 12,000 NP. I had the Shop Wizard opened today instead of the SSW and it worked out fine. Opening the SW was one of the best tips posted. Of course this was definitely too expensive for an Air Faerie quest but it is what it is.  Also did the Craft Faerie quest and got

The tranquil water reflects dazzling shades of purple and pink... but what lurks beneath the surface? This was created by the Crafting Faerie.
Lilac Creek Background

I do think it's pretty and I like it alot.

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for Air Faerie.
air-faerie-2-1.jpg
"Huzzah! The hurricanes have simmered down to an adorable gust. I cannot thank you enough."

For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's speed has increased!

6 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Perhaps they changed the way Trudy handles DST?  I'm anxious to know if this is the case with others.

Yup Trudy's Wheel is back to its old self 

Also , if an item is too expensive , especially for the Air Faerie , you can cancel it and won't be penalized :) the Sun Scroll used to be around 500 NP before the event !

6 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Yup Trudy's Wheel is back to its old self 

Also , if an item is too expensive , especially for the Air Faerie , you can cancel it and won't be penalized 🙂 the Sun Scroll used to be around 500 NP before the event !

Yes but it was a surprise that it didn't start from the 25 / 7. I started with 14 / 7 today..

I had checked the price history on JN and at 1 time that Sun Scroll sold for 45 NP. LOL

I just read your post about the quests. I should have cancelled.

I thought they'd fixed the Trudy issue, maybe it's only when it goes back in the autumn that it doesn't mess up any more. BUT, despite getting no spin yesterday I got the full amount today, it hadn't reset, did it work that way for everyone else?

image.png.2beff3e6aadb07b7f22c18d171426aa8.png

image.png.9de61f26dbf1a00760fa8318b6fce604.png

image.png.9a85aa80794c4b133ea6bb217f120652.png

What do you guys think about the ridiculous amount of FFQs that people have been getting?

It seems obvious that TNT tweaked things to make them more likely to happen during this event, I was pleased to not get another one today, that's for sure. 😅 I just turned Gen back to Speckled with my second one, I don't think I have any particular use for another.

#neopianworldproblems

🥴

18 hours ago, Yuiina said:

1st By painting it, you'll have those amazing paintbrush clothes (even if you change her base color after)

2nd image.png.b890d8f1898674567cbae52a64179aa9.pngimage.png.7b29aa605a4fed5f202ffd3f866bcaca.pngPrice 😆

Thank you for this information! 

Day 8

image.png.a1c2f5f6aeb8bc3c513446b751999a67.png

NAIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA

excuse my excitement but this is the first time ever i got her during this event

Fountain Faerie

image.png.0bb1db7420e47d8a6baedf7c11004db7.pngOMG 

image.png.39aa5e99f7b1c220caac272b07429b6f.png Sure thing baby I will come for my reward

Daily Reward

An elegant edition to any stamp album!
Sword of the Air Faerie Stamp

(rare)

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

Sure thing baby I will come for my reward

I'M TELLING ILLUSEN!!!

🤣

image.png.eb3b3534a610308969f3bb949aa7ce75.png

image.png.5c591cdf98f167c2e7ac3a43fbd8ef3a.png

This is looking hopeful for another day without being hit by anything nasty!

image.png.a8861ca5f313ed88d6558dc966aaca6c.png

Uh-oh...

image.png.0791c7792ac695800f3dc2f1257f4e9c.png

*gulps*

Let's face the music... plenty about, none cheaper than 99,999 NP. Ah well, to put it into perspective, that's not much more than 2 day's bank interest, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Dark Faerie collapses with exhaustion. "Oh, mercy. You've done well. Perhaps, I won't curse the faeries after all. I've had my fill of curses to last me all year."

For your efforts, Tatofase's health has increased!

16 minutes ago, Angeló said:

People are CANCELING FFQs !

Who would've thought !!!! 

:D

I find it highly funny. This is a really big case of be careful what you wish for, isn't it. 😆

All these people fervently hoping and praying for FFQs; now complaining when they get yet another one. 🤭

GRRRRR! I hate it when people jack the price up on an item just because of an event. I need a tether ball for my daily FQ and the lowest price I can find is 29,999nps! It used to be 1,800nps. I do not want to spend that much dang it! But I may have no choice. *Grumble,grumble,grumble* Aggravating Earth Faerie *Grumble,grumble,grumble*

And yes, I know I could just cancel it but I hate doing that.

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

People are CANCELING FFQs !

Are you saying that because of me? 😆 I didn't cancel mine! 

I'm under pressure here!

But I'll use my first Dip today and complete today's FFQ! Just need to make a decision soon... 

Resultado de imagem para thinking too hard gif

1 hour ago, coolmusic_girl said:

GRRRRR! I hate it when people jack the price up on an item just because of an event. I need a tether ball for my daily FQ and the lowest price I can find is 29,999nps! It used to be 1,800nps. I do not want to spend that much dang it! But I may have no choice. *Grumble,grumble,grumble* Aggravating Earth Faerie *Grumble,grumble,grumble*

And yes, I know I could just cancel it but I hate doing that.

I don't know if you have already bought the item but I found one using the SSW  a little cheaper. Also, I have seen another comment about members raising prices due to the event. I am wondering how members would know what the Faeries would ask for in order to raise the prices? Do you (and others) think they just go through their shops and raise the prices on Faerie Quest items? I really don't know but if this is the logic  then  why not go through and buy Faerie Quest items before the event starts and keep them in a SDB until the event. Even use the time between the event to the next event to buy items here and there and just store them away until needed. This is just a thought based off of my own ideas. I do this same tactic for the CC event (because jellysundae had made comments similar to yours during the CC event).  Since the CC event I have being storing away 80 R and above items to prepare as well as other lower R items. I haven't thought about inflated prices for the FQ event but since it was brought up in this forum more than once I'm thinking that I will be using this tactic and time until the next FQ event to buy items and keep them until needed. Maybe it will be worth it, maybe not but I won't have to buy every item for every quest as I am having to do now. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, much appreciated.

nimue28no        2      29,000 NP
amythest00       2      29,999 NP
yretie13       5

34,990 NP

12 hours ago, Granny63020 said:
nimue28no        2      29,000 NP
amythest00       2      29,999 NP
yretie13       5

34,990 NP

I have not and that looks more reasonable. Thank you very much. I wonder if there is a guide to FQ items that list what each Faerie may ask for?

12 hours ago, coolmusic_girl said:

I have not and that looks more reasonable. Thank you very much. I wonder if there is a guide to FQ items that list what each Faerie may ask for?

image.png.a12c977f26bd79607c810680ce8bae0b.png

Meh. 29,000nps for this -------^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Oh hey, look what I got. 😎

image.png.7f54bb7283e5de4f29b37c0412996ed1.png

Now I'm ready if a faerie asks for it! 💪

Seems the price has taken a sharp nose-dive since TNT cleared up the issue about apparently having to complete every quest:

image.png.76803551b1fa734913bfebde0156612c.png

But that's still way more than I'd want to pay, so yay, thank you Mr. Witch Doc! :D I might stick with fighting him for a while, it's purty in the Mystery Island arena. :3 I'm tired of fighting underwater! xD

32 minutes ago, Angeló said:

they started whining they want STATS not colors

I saw people doing that yesterday. Someone had got a FFQ three days in a row though xD

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Oh hey, look what I got. 😎

image.png.7f54bb7283e5de4f29b37c0412996ed1.png

Now I'm ready if a faerie asks for it! 💪

Seems the price has taken a sharp nose-dive since TNT cleared up the issue about apparently having to complete every quest:

But that's still way more than I'd want to pay, so yay, thank you Mr. Witch Doc! :D I might stick with fighting him for a while, it's purty in the Mystery Island arena. :3 I'm tired of fighting underwater! xD

Who did you fight to get that?! I bought a Flaming Blooble Potion to complete a Faerie Quest, a few days ago, and I paid the crazy price for it!

38 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Who did you fight to get that?! I bought a Flaming Blooble Potion to complete a Faerie Quest, a few days ago, and I paid the crazy price for it!

NOOOOOO 😟

You need to fight the Witch Doctor in the Pango Palladium, on hard. He's  a tough customer.

image.png.9cc09efd07f532a8b4e5ec8a3b270f93.png

Is your pet strong enough to take him on? Tate's level 261 and he only just manages it, using both Lens Flair and Warlock's Rage.

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

@Yuiina I'm saying in general .. some people got 3 and 4 FFQ's during the event that they started whining they want STATS not colors

So far I have not received a FFQ, not that I need one because I would have to pull a pet from my side account since I don't have interest in painting any pets from my main. Although after saying that I might consider painting L_A something different. She has been Candy for a long time. On the other hand until this event I have never had a Space Faerie quest and I have had 2 now. Each time my level raised 5 points. I am pretty excited with the 10 point level up and I would be happy to keep getting those! Doesn't the event continue until the 22nd?

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

@Yuiina I'm saying in general .. some people got 3 and 4 FFQ's during the event that they started whining they want STATS not colors

I see 😆 I think they exaggerated a bit on increasing the chance of the FFQ then...?

I turned my Shisuna into an Elderly Moehog for the clothes because I find them adorable. I'll use them on Autumn/Winter probably. 

image.png.a76ade883191f3fa2dbee9de866d972b.png

I haven't decided on a base color yet though so she'll stay like that until I do. 

~~~~~~

Queen Fyora offers you a gift. "Thank you for answering our call. I only wish it were under better circumstances. My sisters are in great danger. Will you help us?"
bd_firefaerie_shield.gifFire Faerie Shield

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

So far I have not received a FFQ, not that I need one because I would have to pull a pet from my side account since I don't have interest in painting any pets from my main.

You should get ready for it because the event lasts until ~22nd and the chances of getting 1 or 2 are, apparently, high!

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I turned my Shisuna into an Elderly Moehog for the clothes because I find them adorable. I'll use them on Autumn/Winter probably. 

image.png.a76ade883191f3fa2dbee9de866d972b.png

That is a really cute outfit! If you get another FFQ, turn them Disco to get the adorable tail flower!

0EkLG7m.jpg

This changing just for the outfit is exactly what I did for my Draik, I used the second FFQ I got 2 days later to turn her back to her normal colour. Also, maybe I point out: look, shoes! :P

image.png.01947781b8dd6593b76a5ee726788865.png

She also jumped in there and stole the set up that I had in mind for Tate. 😅 I wish the tea trolley fit the vibe better, but providing sustenance was more important than aesthetics, no need to move that that delightful spot for hours!

RIGHT! On with today's business! 💪 Not sure whether to fight Witch Doc again, blooble potion's price is continuing to come down, here's a comparison.

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

and now

image.png.05545c7872a9ac7370ca2aded78bbdd0.png

I'll see which faerie I get today before I decide...

Queen Fyora offers you a gift. "Thank you for answering our call. I only wish it were under better circumstances. My sisters are in great danger. Will you help us?"
inst_faeriewing_guitar.gifFaerie Wing Guitar

bqkyqQF.jpg

Hmm! Who am I going to end up with here I wonder... got the item for 3.5k though so don't care if it's the Air faerie!

Good thing too!!

"That's better. I guess no wings are preferable sometimes."

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Air faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the wind has increased Tatofase's speed!

🤣

That is a really cute outfit! If you get another FFQ, turn them Disco to get the adorable tail flower!

0EkLG7m.jpg

That is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a cute tail! Thank you for suggesting it, it's so cute 😭

I wouldn't waste a Fountain Dip with it because it's relatively cheap to transform her. 

image.png.a03eaa137e35f2c4ad9c57f1467c5041.png

This changing just for the outfit is exactly what I did for my Draik, I used the second FFQ I got 2 days later to turn her back to her normal colour. Also, maybe I point out: look, shoes! :P

Yes, I saw the shoes, such a cutie! 😍

To be honest, I don't like the base color of Elderly Draiks. The tones and texture are off, in my opinion. The outfits are cute though!