Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

@Kimoto47

Here's a few, if you've not found help elsewhere yet. ?

Hopefully one of them's still there! Now you know the event has started, you can get the better of the Shop Wiz ban by opening him up in a separate tab before visiting the faeries, as long as you use f5 to search in different areas you shouldn't have a problem. ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's see what I get today...

image.png.403de0455504c80ee60ddce1daa4e1c5.png

Wow... ?

image.png.bd1a07e0f983e5f202232767f862acf4.png

image.png.31fdaa544fa9dd8b4eb8dd51f60127d9.png

I am now reminded of how I'd initially intended to wait and see if I got a dip in the fountain during this event before splashing out on an MP and a paintbrush for Cora, so this is fate having a little haha at my expense, isn't it!

Half a million for a paint brush vs. 1k for a sparkly candy... ?

15 minutes ago, _ivory_uri_ said:

Got fountain faerie. Asked for Grape Candy Rock. Get my first ever dip! I am so hype! Also has anybody else gotten a "bonus" quest from "Delina"? Idk who she is or if its worth doin? Will it interfere with my Dip if i say no to her? Ty ?

It's always fine to refuse to help Delina, she don't care, she don't hold it against you. She'll ask you again tomorrow though, she's ever the optimist xD

Fire Faerie asks for Silver Nail Clippers. lisaiuna's strength is increased. 

image.png.d21e398facf1303917b01d687e7205a6.png

THE ITEMS ARE NEOCASH?!?!?!?!? I don't have neocash.......poo. Maybe The Qasalan Expellibox will help me! It has failed me. I got nothing. Oh well....I hate to abandon a quest but I have no choice. 

Edited by coolmusic_girl
I forgot to add that I got a Faerie Wing Guitar. Cool.

1 hour ago, coolmusic_girl said:

THE ITEMS ARE NEOCASH?!?!?!?!? I don't have neocash.......poo. Maybe The Qasalan Expellibox will help me! It has failed me. I got nothing. Oh well....I hate to abandon a quest but I have no choice. 

Yeah, Delina always asks for NC items, which (I guess) is why her quests are optional; not doing them won't have any effect on the rest of the event. (I never do her quests either.)

4 hours ago, coolmusic_girl said:

Fire Faerie asks for Silver Nail Clippers. lisaiuna's strength is increased. 

image.png.d21e398facf1303917b01d687e7205a6.png

You will get one from her almost every day. If you are not interested in Neocash or the special item she gives, you should definitely decline them ?

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's always fine to refuse to help Delina, she don't care, she don't hold it against you. She'll ask you again tomorrow though, she's ever the optimist xD

Thank you for the information friend! I used my dip to make my new Xweetok Maraquan! I've wanted a maraquan pet for forever!?

Yay, extra Faerie Quests! I ended up with two quests from both Fyora and Delina today. I got the wig and a quest for the foreground, which I declined. I adore the dress and really hope I won`t need to trade for it. :P
Congratulations to those who got Fountain Faerie Quests! I already have one waiting to be used, I have no idea what to do with it.

7 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

Congratulations to those who got Fountain Faerie Quests! I already have one waiting to be used, I have no idea what to do with it.

I had the same problem! I've used mine to turn my Draik temporarily into a sassy older version of herself to get the Paint brush clothing for her.

image.png.ff37fecc785119133c4e203dee2f1540.png

It was the bag I was most interested in, but the shoes are cute too. All the Draik Granny items will get put to good use sooner or later, I think, apart from the glasses maybe.

Yep, G-ma sass, comin' atcha

image.png.04f5b48547cce64ffdefe62486a0de8d.png I'm leaving her Elderly for a while though, she's cool like that. :D

I always love this event. Helps get my pet's stats up, for very little NP, vs buying Code Stones. Plus, I like free items (daily rewards), even if they aren't worth much.

TIP: When you login to Neopets, BEFORE you go to do your Faerie Quest, open another tab to the Shop Wizard. If you do that first, you will get a chance to use the Shop Wizard to find the item the Faerie is requesting. If you refresh the Shop Wizard page, after getting your Faerie Quest, the Shop Wizard may not let you search, as it now "knows" you are on a quest. (Saw similar tip on the "Help" NeoBoard, and a Neopian mentioned that you can refresh as many times as you want. I have had problems in the past, but, just know refreshing may or may not work).

If you forgot to do that, you can always ask a TDNer for help with finding the item by posting here:

This is today's prize for visiting: bd_greyfaerie_potion.gifGrey Faerie Potion

I haven't seen it before.

ohmigawd thanks you guys!  My pet's stats were increased and I was given "light faerie snowglobe" for my first quest, for a $600 night stone, then they offered a bonus and i got to make the most beautiful background ever!!!!!!!  I"M FREAKING OUT!!!  I love it.  thanks so much, this group is beyond amazing and fun

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 5.54.49 PM.png

here is what i did with my lovely background.  I rotate my pets thru the "trudy's suprise" 25 day calendar (mine ends on sunday, because of the reset glitch i have to take my 100 000np between midnight and 2am - reminder for those who have forgotten), so i can't wait to see her starting every day next week.  eeekkk!!!

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 6.19.32 PM.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button to add content to your last post.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules

4 hours ago, shauns_fiancee said:

ohmigawd thanks you guys!  My pet's stats were increased and I was given "light faerie snowglobe" for my first quest, for a $600 night stone, then they offered a bonus and i got to make the most beautiful background ever!!!!!!!  I"M FREAKING OUT!!!  I love it.  thanks so much, this group is beyond amazing and fun

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 5.54.49 PM.png

here is what i did with my lovely background.  I rotate my pets thru the "trudy's suprise" 25 day calendar (mine ends on sunday, because of the reset glitch i have to take my 100 000np between midnight and 2am - reminder for those who have forgotten), so i can't wait to see her starting every day next week.  eeekkk!!!

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 6.19.32 PM.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button to add content to your last post.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules

sorry, i tried to edit it, it wouldn't load the second picture  :S

Right, let's see what today brings me!

image.png.6908b030ff03b14a29795a80ede49395.png

image.png.d48759ab01d7aea27f27e958120a2a73.png

Don't think I have one of those. *checks* I do not. Ok, JN it is!

90NP they say, let us see how the event has inflated things!

*automatically clicks shop wiz link...* NOOOOO ?‍♀️ Good thing I'd already opened him up in another tab before starting, isn't it!

Right: 400... 300... oh look, one for 50, guarantee THAT account's frozen!... yup ? ... 200, that's nice, I'll take that TY.

image.png.8d0e62ac3346d4534a56e453c618efd0.png

I only want the one thing from Delina, she's gonna make me wait, no joy from her today, lol.

I'm SO disappointed in myself! I had no idea this had started until just now when I saw it on the dailies page. I didn't see it posted as a topic. I guess I just missed it. I always, in the past, participated from the start to get the bonus at the end. I'm kicking myself and it hurts! Woe is me.

Does anyone have the link to the crafting fairies prizes?

Edited by Granny63020

I got a FFQ. 😱

Fountain-Faerie-Quest-daily-faerie-quest

But I'm confused; isn't the Fountain Faerie supposed to ask for rare items? JN says she asks for items r94-r96, but the Lime Grarrl Gummy is only r65. (I'm not complaining, just confused. :P )

*Edit: I do see that the other FFQs mentioned in this thread also needed items with a lower rarity. Perhaps they've changed it?