TDN welcomes you to the month of March!

hrtbrk

welcometo-march.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customisation | Items Database | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Uni Day on March 2nd
  • Cancelled due to lack of interest on March 3rd
  • Gelert Day on March 6th
  • Scorchio Day on March 14th
  • Illusen Day on March 17th
  • The Chomby Carnival on March 22nd

4clover.gifnegg_yellowmallard.gifboo_faeries_ofspring.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

My lot are all about the carbs this month!

image.png.bb8786db172590ad58d155c0f78a2938.pngimage.png.39ca162aad029689e66f4acead38b52a.png

Not sure what's going on with Stoopzy, being invisible must do weird things to your appetite. ?

Oh, yeah, annd... that "Symol Bread" Someone just sat on that, didn't they...

Throw/give away squashed loaves?? HECK NO, let's... call 'em Symol Bread and charge more for 'em! Genius!

Yay, March is finally here and the countdown to Illusen Day can begin! :D Also looking forward to Uni Day on Tuesday, hoping for a cool colour! Also wondering when they`ll launch events like Daily Dare/GMC or the Festival of Neggs. Hoping to see one of them this month.

• Lucielin

2.png

Pea and Ham Baby Food

This was the cutest coincidence ever!!

The Faerie Quest Event is confirmed as being on the way at least. That surely is an event that doesn't need much more than activating though? The prize pool doesn't contain new items, does it, just a selection of faerie-related things. A quick look at previous year's prizes shows there's some variation but not much, so I'm guessing they pick a set amount each year from a larger already chosen pool of items.

I'm very torn about this year's event! As I'm pointlessly training Tate's agility right now the event will bump his other stats and force me to train level for a while. ?

image.png.9a0aefc817ad407e8b110ee514def9e1.png

Ghost_Ninja hates Snow Peppers and refuses to eat them. I think he grabbed it for Gertrude_Kapelput because she LOVES them. Sweetie_Zombie likes Octornapies. I learn something new about my pets everyday.

I'm excited about Uni day and ILLUSENday. 

Resultado de imagem para excited gif

Will I be disappointed for Uni's day? Yes. Yes, I will.

Buuuuut buuuuuuuuuut Unis have Invisible already :laughingsmiley: 
image.png.e124eb33cbb52ff0fc57e285f534e27e.png 

hm, probably it'll be one of these: Origami - Polka Dot - Relic - Sponge. Because not many people are fond of it and they are somehow easy to create? 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

image.png.a7329d28376658eb2ffa5f33df932e4f.png

image.png.e1b438a6518f05eff3baa0989713c4ed.png

And you give that to a baby? Seriously?! <_<

I am especially excited for Illusen Day & Uni Day (especially as I have a Uni - although he's already the perfect colour to me - Woodland).

One that seems to be largely undercelebrated is Chomby day! Even though I turned my Robot Chomby into a Mutant Acara (my dream pet), I've honestly always missed having a Chomby since then and would like to have another one some day. I am starting now on some art projects that are Chomby related in the hope that they'll make it into the art gallery or perhaps I can get a poem in. I submitted one for Dr. Sloth Appreciation Day, which I thought was pretty good, but I may have submitted it too early because it wasn't selected. I think at the time I thought, "submitting 2 weeks prior to print seems reasonable" but have since read TNT staff on the boards saying they choose the day before or even the day of, so the last ones to be submitted are the most likely to be sifted through as they don't want to scroll back pages upon pages to find an entry. I get that, even though it goes against everything in my deadline-driven journalism and creative writing background haha.

786248663_Screenshot(4979).png.984f21e87bcc0f47980c872d052d92a0.png

Well......I guess you can't really complain too much when it happens to be free ?

Usually I'd say Illusen day is what I'm most excited about but this month really just reminded me that I'm thinking about adding a new baby to my wee ones and honestly maybe it should be a Chomby, who can pass up something that cute??

17 hours ago, aaml said:

Usually I'd say Illusen day is what I'm most excited about but this month really just reminded me that I'm thinking about adding a new baby to my wee ones and honestly maybe it should be a Chomby, who can pass up something that cute??

Baby Chombies are super cute, I`d say go for it! :D The Baby pets you already have are adorable, Kau is one of my favourites. ❤️ I recently got a Baby Zafara and I have so much fun dressing her up, haha.