Lost Isle Plot - Is It Over?

Joe

So I considered this debate worthy, and I didn't see it here, so yeah:

Is it over?

If not, why end it so abrubtly only to start it up again later and make people get caught up? Randomly starting things back up a few chapters in? That's weird?!

*flutters*

I'd say the Lost Isle forum is more adept to this than the general debate one. :)

And like buzz said, it's just because the Altador Cup got in the way. On the "Coming Soon" page, it has "A mysterious voyage continues", which is generally accepted as the remainder of the plot.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Debates + Discussion’ to ‘Lost Isle Plot Discussion’.

Yeah, same Mikey.

TNT never updates the coming soon part straight away, and the "A Mysterious Voyage continues" been there while the plot was on Part 3.

They may make an Lost Isle 2, next year. because they took an egg, so maybe in a year when that hatches and grows bigger (when its hatched, no-one will care because it won't be huge) it may start out another bit like taking it back to the island etc.

Me don't think it is over...

so I'm just waiting to see if they come back.

It was like a cheap hollywood movie since the start... and the only proper way to continue is to make a part 2 or a come back...

News came in from editorial

As for the Lost Isle plot, it is over. Well, it was quite open-ended, wasn't it? There was also that suspicious question mark after "The End." Curious. But no, it's over and prizes will be coming shortly. (The lad who worked on the code has been stolen away, unfortunately. The minute he's given back to us, he'll finish the prize shop! Hopefully this will happen in the next couple of weeks.)

-The Neopian Times

So unless they are lying to us, it is over. and prizes should be out in about a month (when the AC ends my bet.)

maybe they aren't

maybe its like Winged Vivi said. Maybe this part of the plot is over, and there are prizes for those of us who participated, but maybe then once the egg hatches, there will be something new on the way? It certainly would make sense if it went that way.

Then no one is lying ^_^

Yeah, that's what I think...

But they should really come with something BETTER than Lost Isle plot! ;D

*Wants more plots, so she gets pages to translate for TDN*

then who is lying to us?! I want answers *fist shake*

on a more serious note: either way...how much longer are we going to have to wait to find out. The suspense is killing me. xD

if we have to wait until the end of the cup for prizes, then it should just continue...