Happy Mynci Day!

hrtbrk

30 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

The stripe across the face is so unfortunately placed. Really looks odd ?

I was thinking the EXACT same, when I saw the "news" on Neopets! I don't think Candy is a bad color, overall, but that stripe is a bit in the wrong place. The outfit looks good, though.

Most of the colour looks good... it's the face that lets it down I think. The tail looks wonderful, and look at the EAR, some real effort went into that, that's not just a flat pattern overlay that completely ignores the shape of the flesh beneath it. The swoop across the belly is great. It's the face that lets it down.

Maybe it is just that red stripe, as it looks awkward on the left paw too... ?

It's a shame that the face and belly weren't done in a solid shade/plainer pattern, I think, that's how Myncis generally look isn't it. I think that's possibly partly why the candy face is bothering people?

What they did with the Candy Aisha antennae, ears and eyes is how they should have approached the face and belly shading here, I think.

image.png.fa6c8c25549565dfe6a4da951a80776b.png

Is there a means to disguise the face...

*researches*

Well, yeah, there's the mynci Mime Artist Face Paint, an NP item

medium_preview.pngWhether that would look daft or not remains to be seen, but it's an option.

HA, trying eye shadow on with this triggered a memory. Have any of you guys seen Private Benjamin; the Goldie Hawn film from 1980?

image.png.2b4230f8b11608af97c9c51f5d5ae00b.png

When Benjamin puts something in the HORRIBLE Captain's shower head that turns her skin blue and she covers it up by, well... I wonder what it was meant to be. xD

image.png.4520db3bbd3d71020890227b93b56663.png

Candy freaks me out a bit :laughingsmiley: It looks like a gummy with eyes (because the mouth and nose don't stand out enough) 

image.png.f3590cc2f7357615b2e469646f72702a.png This color of this line is bothering me a bit too. 

Outfit It is difficult to work with such themed outfits... 

Unless you want to portrait these guys :laughingsmiley: 
Resultado de imagem para zombie workers hotel transylvania

Candy is a fun colour, and this colour scheme is similar to that of the Candy Aisha.. I agree with what has already been mentioned, the lines/colours on the face should perhaps have been a bit softer, and the nose and mouth disappear in all the colour and stripes.. It is clear that they put effort into this though, like jellysundae pointed out.

Ugh a construction worker/handyman outfit.. How can a poor customizer work with this? *throws up hands in frustration*