Question and giveaway

shauns_fiancee

Hello!

I'm a bit of a silly cheese and have bought an extra Neopies Y21 VIP Raffle Ticket 1-Pack, who wants it?

Also, why do negg prices fluctuate so much?  I don't know if anyone knows.  Take the ultimate icy negg for instance, sometimes they sell for $40000. a few weeks later... $60000.  Just wondering.  

Also, and yes my account is more than 3 years old, but there is never anything in the "almost abandoned attic"... what is up with that?

And my final question, the obsidian quarry, why does it only give out that one rock every day, never anything else?  Will it one day have another purpose?

Sorry for all of the questions, they bug me daily lol.  Who wants the Neopies Y21 VIP Raffle Ticket 1-Pack?

thank you!

It's been a very long time since the *attic* has had items. Can't remember why it closed but I do know that it happened shortly after the account I have now reach 3 yrs. The quarry rock used to be used to make another item when combined. I don't remember what it was but that to has become pretty useless. I'm not much help with the answers I know there are a lot of members here though that do have the answers and probably will be chiming in with a more reasonable answer than I gave. About the ticket, if you don't want to use it I would be happy to have it. Thanks in advance if you chose me. If you look at the giveaway page forum I have a lot of stuff listed there to give away and if you see anything you would like follow the instructions and let me know. Ask for as many items as you like, all listed are available.

Hello!

As to why negg prices fluctuate, not entirely sure. I know you can win them from the Mysterious Negg Cave. So it might be that some ppl have a set price in their head and whenever they get one, they sell it for that price. Other users might just buy them and resell them for the higher price?

The Almost Abandoned Attic has indeed been broken for a long time, maybe in the future it might be fixed. Who knows.

About the Quarry. As Granny said, you have to combine it with other items to create the Moltara petpets.  You had to get either Miscellaneous Gears or Scrap Metal and Stone, do a worm quests and find your way trough the Dark Cave to get Red Moltite and then combine it all at Tangors Workshop. More info about this all here. But I believe it's broken too at the moment. The Random Event that gives out the Gears or Scrap isn't happening anymore I think.

The fluctuating negg prices keep me hopping. I check it when I have neggs to sell, then keep checking it every day after when they don't get sold. The attic being "broken" sounds about right. Another thing that is similar to the attic is Tarla's Non-Toolbar Treasures. I don't think she is ever in.  As for the obsidian quarry, that is an excellent question. I wish you could make something with it, like a wearable necklace or something. 

14 hours ago, coolmusic_girl said:

Another thing that is similar to the attic is Tarla's Non-Toolbar Treasures. I don't think she is ever in.  As for the obsidian quarry, that is an excellent question. I wish you could make something with it, like a wearable necklace or something. 

Tarla still happens, that's not broken. They'll post it on the boards too.

For the Obsidian, I just use it to donate to the Charity Corner. Free point per day. And like I said, you were able to make something with it, it's just broken. They might fix it too in the future (if we're patient enough).

7 hours ago, weezieb3 said:

The forum has a giveaway page? That would be cool to post items to give away! Does anyone have the link?

The topic starter has a Neopies Y21 VIP Raffle Ticket 1-Pack they're willing to give away. There's no special link for it.

help!  i'd love to send it to Granny63020, but it doesn't give me an option for that!  just donate, activate, safety deposit box???

And thank you for all of the help and answers!  I will continue saving them (and way too much other crap) for charity corner.  Sorry for the delay, work has been crazy busy and i've just been doing my dailies, meerca chase and then crashing lol.  Finally my weekend can start!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

15 hours ago, shauns_fiancee said:

help!  i'd love to send it to Granny63020, but it doesn't give me an option for that!  just donate, activate, safety deposit box???

Thank you! Tell you what, I was going to use the ticket so I could get an extra item and instead nwhy don't I ask you to look at side_stepper and everything you see has been in the gift bags. There is 1 more bag yet to open and then I will apply it to side_stepper. This way you can see what items are available and I can tell you which bag to choose and YOU will have a brand new item. Right now though only 6 items have been avaiable so tomorrow may be better for you to decide on the item you like (unless of course you really like 1 of the items I have already applied).

Now keep in mind that side_stepper is wearing nothing but the items from the bags, including the background. I do appreciate you trying to send it to me but oh well this may work better for you! Please let me know so I can be specific whhich bag to chose.

PS I didn't know the tickets couldn't be given away either, never crossed my mind.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:49 PM, weezieb3 said:

The forum has a giveaway page? That would be cool to post items to give away! Does anyone have the link?

Here you go, try this link.   https://tdnforums.com/forum/28-contests-giveaways/

I think this link may take you to my posting directly but definitely look through all the postings. 
https://tdnforums.com/topic/52384-nc-items-gift-away/

23 hours ago, Duma said:

For the Obsidian, I just use it to donate to the Charity Corner. Free point per day.

Duma, I by no means am questioning your statement but I have been selling or giving away all my 101 items because I thought last year CC did NOT let us donate the 101 items. I guess I should be saving them! I'm going to have to rethink my strategy about saving items for CC.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.

We weren't allowed to donate Retired and No-Trade items, but I believe normal r101 gotten from dailies etc were fine to donate. Not too sure anymore. If they can't be donated in next CC, I can always give them away them later on.

26 minutes ago, Duma said:

We weren't allowed to donate Retired and No-Trade items, but I believe normal r101 gotten from dailies etc were fine to donate. Not too sure anymore. If they can't be donated in next CC, I can always give them away them later on.

Yes, I do remember the 180 and N-T items not being a part of it. I'm just kicking myself because all these months I've been trying to save for CC and could have been saving the 101's too! Well, I am starting as of now. Really glad you brought it up. I just went to the points page and I have more than 2000 left from the event. Hope they roll over like last year.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:38 AM, shauns_fiancee said:

And thank you for all of the help and answers!  I will continue saving them (and way too much other crap) for charity corner.  Sorry for the delay, work has been crazy busy and i've just been doing my dailies, meerca chase and then crashing lol.  Finally my weekend can start!

Ok thank you!  Like the big sausage head I am I forgot that I needed to use one of the million "gift boxes" i have and sent it to granny yesterday.  Thank you for all of the help, also the kind offer, I learned a lot!

9 hours ago, shauns_fiancee said:

Ok thank you!  Like the big sausage head I am I forgot that I needed to use one of the million "gift boxes" i have and sent it to granny yesterday.  Thank you for all of the help, also the kind offer, I learned a lot!

I just opened the box, thank you! Now to decide which item I want to have 2 of. Nah, I want the background I like it the best. I'll put it to good use. Thanks again!