What Chocolate and/or Candy pet would you eat?

splitting

IF they were really a piece of chocolate or candy, not an actual pet or living creature of course! The runway contest got me thinking about this.

I think I'd want to try a Chocolate Bruce because it's got a few flavors of chocolate - white, dark, and milk. For Candy I might go with an Ixi because it looks like a sour apple gummy. 

4.png4.png

10 hours ago, queenofthebats said:

I would def say Chocolate Elephante (for maximum chocolate)

Some very sound reasoning here! but wait! (weight??) Neo does weird things with pet sizes, Elephantes might actually be tiny like the Jetsams are...

That would NOT be funny.  ?Thinking you're gonna get enough chocolate that you'll need a dedicated building to store it in, and what you actually get is the size of a small dog... I mean sure that's still a good amount of chocolate but come on, we were talking a large shedful here! Let'd do some research...

image.thumb.png.188eb96e2d189fe74a54f132637a0b48.png

That's not looking reassuring, the Elephantes ARE pretty small ?

image.png.b69ef80862f8f5f064ba34243e5a9056.png

41cm... So medium-sized dog then, I guess that's an improvement on my initial fears. ? BIT of a let down compared to what our elephants could provide, chocolate-wise though.

? That's a lotta chocolate. ??      

That's an interesting question! :lmaosmiley:

As for Chocolate, I think Vandagyres look very yummy 4.pngbut I don't appreciate cherries so I'd eat a Bori instead because it has 3 types of chocolate and cream!

4.png

On Candy side, I'd eat a Lupe because I think it seems like it'd have the flavor of a watermelon!

4.png

3 hours ago, splitting said:

@jellysundae I've never seen that size chart before, very informative!

? It's on Neocolours

Now I'm going to sensibly choose which pet shaped sweets would be the nommiest! :lmaosmiley:

I like the Acara

image.png.fa7d0665454193b1848401e2b98c512b.pngThe waffle cone feet and ears are such a nice touch, the white chocolate horns, the dark chocolate on the back. And it's just so pretty, it looks like it would come from a fancy Italian confectioner.

The Kau has the same vibe.

image.png.17b6dc936a1f204bb0cfae1d02bd12c9.pngI love the curls at the ankles, but there's no crunchy bits. I see the Vandy has those for its tail... hmmm... no, bit too much white chocolate on that. Acara for me!

Harder choice with the candy options

I agree with Yuiina

5 hours ago, Yuiina said:

On Candy side, I'd eat a Lupe because I think it seems like it'd have the flavor of a watermelon!

I also agree with splitting

On 2/20/2020 at 4:42 PM, splitting said:

For Candy I might go with an Ixi because it looks like a sour apple gummy. 

I can has both? ?

For a candy Neopet, I would like to know what a candy Kougra would taste like (as a candy, as you said, not a Neopet, lol). A close second would be a candy Scorchio - they somewhat look like cotton candy. If it were the holidays, a refreshing peppermint Ruki would be nice, too. ?

As for the chocolate Neopet, a chocolate Kiko or chocolate Jubjub would have to be my go-to. 

Apparently my answer is all of them, haha. I have quite the sweet tooth at the moment.

What a fun question! You know honestly ignoring size I think I'd go with a Chocolate Kau its just so cute and looks like it has a lot going on! If you really want that chocolate tho why not go with a Candy Poogle as well Candy Draik because I'd wanna find out if its mixed berry or just grape? Either sounds good to me yum~

4.png4.png