Happy Chia Day!

hrtbrk

The Woodland Chia is okay, a bit bland, but it looks similar to the more basic Woodland pets.

I really like the sailor outfit, it looks cute and there are boa/maritime backgrounds you could use it with. Sometimes I think the artists designing these outfits forget that you`re supposed to build a customization around it and put it into a setting...

4 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

Sometimes I think the artists designing these outfits forget that you`re supposed to build a customization around it and put it into a setting...

I know what you mean and I agree. I think most of the outfits they release are very difficult to work with, Np wise. 

In my opinion, this new outfit would look great with this background:

image.png.ba9aab2195f9c5b2df88dc0675a03792.png

On 2/19/2020 at 8:28 AM, Yuiina said:

Woodland is not working, in my eyes. The eyes and mouth are not prominent enough. The body seems like a wallpaper printed in it instead of having some "depth"like these ones: 

4.png4.png

Outfit is cute!

I agree. When I think of "Woodland Chia", this is all I see:

https://media.giphy.com/media/N43z2n4gUrpD2/giphy.gif

Not very original, but, a new color, none-the-less. The sailor outfit looks good, though.

The Woodland Chia was maybe a missed opportunity for a tree stump? Not sure how workable a flat head would be ofc, but it could have been sprouting new growth, might have looked more interesting.

I'm averse to sailor outfits for no discernible reason, so I'm always gonna have a meh reaction when one of those is released. At least it's separate items.