Happy Lenny Day!

hrtbrk

Relic isn`t an exciting colour, in my opinion, only a couple of pets have gotten nice designs (Korbat and Peophin, for example) and I keep waiting for TNT to do something different with a Relic pet for once.
The Relic Lenny is quite nice, I like the details of the moss and the cracks, and I like that the base it`s standing on isn`t as large, round and flat as some other Relics. The tail I honestly thought was a glitch at first, but looking at it again, I realize it`s meant to be flowers, not feathers. I kind of feel like it`s a nice touch, as it does fit into the Lennys natural design - but I mostly think it looks distracting.

The outfit is fine, I`m not really a fan of sporty looks. :P

16 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

but I actually like the flowers for the tail.

Flowers...

?

THANK YOU SCOOBS!!!

I... ?‍♀️ my brain couldn't see that's what they are, so a fervent thanks for pointing it out!

Yep, now that I can see what they are I like them! Amazing how knowing something isn't blood-splatter can help! xDD It is a cute touch, and I do like this look. I need to scope out the other Relic pets and see if a better job's been made on this one's shading...

Hmm, they're all shaded pretty well, the ferns growing on the Chia make it cute.

image.png.438330347d34ee70d76689d449be4c35.png

The issue with Relic is it's too niche, isn't it. It's not the best colour for TNT as anyone who wants one of these pets is maybe not going to want to clothe it, though it would look good in many outdoor settings. The Peophin looks good because of the greenery.

image.png.55c03e262ce8258dd8040173090103b0.pngThey definitely need that greenery, the others look kind of grim, though the white background will have something/a lot to do with that.

and this chap...

image.png.5b7b86790c77b00aa7bb68675074fd85.pngWell...

image.png.330bfa83fc696592d45adb8dbf88731d.png perfect for this kind of thing.

So yeah, I can see Relic's not going to be a popular colour, but it's not unattractive in the way the... er, runny ones like Snot and Custard are, it's not gross like Swamp Gas, it's not OTT like Starry, it's just niche.