Vote for Obelisk War! Round 179!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 179th round?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 179th round?

• The Sway
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Brute Squad

Hmmm ?

Sway AND Order... two heavy-hitters. Armed with the knowledge we now have that people want that Cartogriphication boon for the chance at the valuable items... this could go either way, couldn't it!

4 minutes ago, Bingo said:

I tried checking Oxbridge just to be safe, but it seems pretty much tied this time around?

image.png.b13837c0dd42b23069e1f3a1be90a2be.png

So I honestly have no idea. ?

Exactly, it's a real coin-toss this time around. If @berriganify's already gone for Sway I'll join them though. ?

This skirmish outcome is gonna rely heavily on who's got the CC bank and stocks boons already, isn't it. I have them, so I'd pick Order if it was just me, but I'd rather help others get the avatars they need.

I think if you could see the skirmish results by score this round would be very close between Sway and Order. Though it's maybe like that every time the choice is between these three? ?

1 hour ago, iloveeevee said:

oof i just need the brutes avvie but looks like everyone else is going with either sway or order? so i'll just go with either of those, but not sure which one yet
more people went for order, it seems? 

I've still no idea which is the best choice out of Sway and Order, but I definitely think Brutes would be a waste of time this time around.

Watch that come back and bite me on the behind now... ?

6 hours ago, Duma said:

Not so sure about Brutes being a waste of time. Lots of people still need the avatar for them and might go with Brutes.

Yeah, bit of a sweeping statement from me there, wasn't it! ? I'd still think less people would go for Brutes when they're up against the other two together, but as these skirmishes have shown us before, it really could go any way.

Speaking of... @Scoobert_Doo what way are you going this time around?

We all know the Obelisk likes Scoob's left-field choices!

On 2/10/2020 at 7:10 AM, jellysundae said:

If @berriganify's already gone for Sway I'll join them though. ?

Then SWAY it is! Calling all of the fellowship of the Buns cinnamon-swirl.gif :medieval:To arms, we battle are buns off for our friend's avatar & hopefully, a decent boon!

15 hours ago, berriganify said:

boop bop, i am now in the sway too!

so, question: do all fights count, or only a certain number per day? 

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

you have to fight 10 times total for it to count

I joined The Order 

Don't misinterpret this, Berri, Angelo's just saying you need to fight 10 times minimum to qualify for the boon if your faction wins.

But all additional fights count towards that possible win, yup. ?

On 2/11/2020 at 7:16 AM, jellysundae said:

Yeah, bit of a sweeping statement from me there, wasn't it! ? I'd still think less people would go for Brutes when they're up against the other two together, but as these skirmishes have shown us before, it really could go any way.

Speaking of... @Scoobert_Doo what way are you going this time around?

We all know the Obelisk likes Scoob's left-field choices!

I actually went with the Brutes. 8 times since the last win, seems like a long time. Even though they aren't popular, I feel it may be time for a win. Boons aren't great, either, but as I've said it before, "I'm not in it, to win it."

59 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I actually went with the Brutes. 8 times since the last win, seems like a long time. Even though they aren't popular, I feel it may be time for a win. Boons aren't great, either, but as I've said it before, "I'm not in it, to win it."

Ah. This is gonna be interesting then! Absolutely expecting Brutes to win now.