What?

Google Chrome just offered to translate the neopets Games page. It's definitely in English already, but the translate option thought the page (or part of it) was in Luxembourgish. I have zero idea how that happened. Might try translating the page to that language from English and see what's the same, because all I can think of is one of the games titles or usernames happens to be a word that exists in Luxembourgish. I tried to screenshot the option, but I couldn't keep it open and click my screenshot program at the same time.

edit- Might be the game Gwyl's escape. "Gwyl" means "while" apparently in Luxembourgish. But it also means "festival" in Welsh, which is what google translate preferred to translate it to when the "detect language" option was clicked. And I don't think Chrome has ever tried to translate the neopets games page into anything before, Welsh, Luxembourgish, or any other language.

I use Chrome and it asks if I'd like things on Neopets translated all of the time. It especially always asks with items I have brought up in their own little pop out tab or whenever my Neopet has a response to something I've fed it or read it. Even though the tabs are definitely in English already, it offers to translate it to English for me and I always decline lol. I've always wondered what language it was insinuating it needed to translate from.