NC Items Gift Away

granny63020

The reason I wanted to update this page is to let everyone know that all items have been given away and the few items remaining were donated to the Money Tree or used in this years Charity Corner. All in all I managed to give away around 400 NC items to other members and only donated about 50 items. In the end I had to ask some members to wait due to lack of boxes but as I got the boxes I delivered the items. Now that all the items are gone I am saving so I can do this again in the future, better prepared next time I hope. So thank you to everyone that requested items and to those that were willing to wait until I had the boxes to send them the items. This was a fun project for me and I made many new friends. It was a joy to be able to share with so many!

Thank you again, granny  (10/20/20)

Hello Again! It's 02/28/2020 and I wanted to post an update. All items below are still available. I have had only 2 requests for items since my last update.  I am using boxes I get to send out the requested items but I am still holding a lot so if you have requested something (or things) please be patient, you will get them. Trudy is not being very kind to me. Please, if you don't mind waiting, send me a request for the items you would like to have. I promise YOU WILL GET THEM! I just have to wait on boxes. Thanks for taking another look. If you have any questions just send me a message @ granny63020 on neo.

Hey Folks, there is about 90 items still available. I am out of boxes BUT I am keeping track of all items requested. As requests come in I am moving the items to my inventory so no one will request your items. I know if you look through the items you'll find some things you like. I would really like to see the list completely gone, help me out!

AS OF 02/09/20 THIS GIFT-AWAY IS NOW OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS OF TDN AND IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REQUESTED ITEMS BUT SEE OTHERS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE THEN SEND ME A MESSAGE!

OK, here's the deal. I have lots of NC items that are either doubles or items I just don't want or like. I am putting a few stipulations on the deal because I would like to be able to gift as many items to as many members as I can. When I run out of boxes I will still take requests and in the order received I will send you the items as I collect more boxes. In the past some generous members sent me GBC's so I could gift more items so if you happen to have any GBC's I would willingly accept them.

IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO SEND ME ANYTHING IN ORDER TO REQUEST ITEMS. I WANT NOTHING IN RETURN FOR SENDING YOU ITEMS.

I am starting with 2 items each until everyone interested has a chance and will open it up again for an additional 2 more items in a week or so. I would prefer that members that ask for items have posted to the forums at least 10 posts. I ask this because I don't want anyone joining just to get free items.  New members, please don't spam and or break forum rules because I'll have to disqualify you of receiving any items and you will get in trouble with the moderators. The moderators will know if your just spamming to build up your posts. Besides that, this is a fun place to be and you'll find these are the friendliest people on the planet. So, welcome in advance and enjoy being part of this great community.

YOU WILL NEED TO SEND YOUR REQUESTS FOR ITEMS TO:  granny63020 That's my neo name.

Just one last thing. If you see the item then it is available. As I give items away I will remove them and replace them with different items. If I run out of boxes I'll send you a message letting you know I received your request and that I will be taking the item out of the available list and holding it for you in my inventory. Should I receive a request for the same item from different members I will give it to the first person that messaged me and and asked for the item. I will send you a message asking if you would prefer a different item. Any questions please message me @ granny63020.

Do not plan on receiving items or having questions answered if you post/ask for them here, on this forum.

This might just be the perfect accessory.                          Dont worry about hitting the town with these slippers.  You will always be able to find your way home.                       Those must be tears of joy!                    Now Neopets can gaze at stars in the mirror.                    These beautiful lace gloves have a lovely flower pattern.                       Now that is one fine mustache! This item was awarded in the Y14 Masks of Dread NC questing event.

Elegant Gold Necklace    Sparkling Crimson Slippers   Rainbow Tears Facepaint  Moon and Stars Facepaint    Floral Lace Gloves      Mayor of Moltaras Mustache 

The proper hat and wig can make sleuthing a bit easier.                     These flowers are made from velvet fabric to add a richness to the headband.                        Now Neopets can gaze at stars in the mirror.                                    What could be inside these cocoons? Note: This was the second stage in a multi-stage Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MME). To learn more about MMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.                             You will look quite charming with this mustache.               Ah, this is perfect for drawing attention to those beautiful eyes.

Super Sleuth Hat & Wig   Pretty Flower Headband        Moon and Stars Facepaint       MME11-S2: Frozen Cocoon Garland     Debonair Mustache     Classic Beauty Mark 

Eek, this facepaint makes it look like you have bolts on your face!                               Be the shining star in this exclusive Advent Calendar frame granted in Y20 to Premium users.                     Looks like you got into a bit of candy...maybe a lot actually.                    Fountains like this one are a common sight in Qasala.                    These beautiful mushrooms look quite nice as a garland.                           Add a bit of blue to any outfit with this charming bow!

Clockwork Eyepatch Facepaint     Advent Calendar Y20 Frame    Candy Covered Beard     Qasalan Fountain    Colourful Mushroom Garland       Pastel Blue Hair Bow

Watch as the wax drips down the bottle...See if the flame ever runts out.                           Not only is this a beautiful patterned belt, it is extremely handy with the fanny pack attached to it. This NC item was awarded for reading the Blank Black Tome during the Trouble in Brightvale event.                                     A must-have for all scholars and lovers of knowledge and wisdom.  This NC item was awarded for reading the Blank Yellow Tome during the Trouble in Brightvale event.                             A bright scholar like you in incomplete without a hat like this. This NC item was awarded for reading the Blank Blue Tome during the Trouble in Brightvale event.                   Fountains like this one are a common sight in Qasala.                  Pretty blue and purple face paint in a dainty design.

Bottled Candle FG     Brightvale Patterned Belt & Fanny Pack     Brightvale Scholarly Medallion    Brightvale Scholarly Hat   Qasalan Fountain   Dainty Blue & Purple Face Paint  

Add a touch of spring wherever you are! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.             These striped gloves must be quite fun to wear.             Who knew wood shavings could make such a fantastic wig? This was created by the Crafting Faerie.                   Bounce, bounce, bounce, OUCH!               Scientists have determined that its quite impossible to be prissy unless you have a bow.  Scientists are never wrong.                       These beautiful earrings will surely catch anyones eye.                            The flames on these gloves never burn out. Watch out, though - they are hot! This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Luminous Cask.

Caged Flower Garland       Striped Gloves       Wood and Gems Wig     Bouncing Tennis Ball       Prissy Miss Bow       Sparkling Emerald Earrings    Continuous Flame Gloves  

A lovely little garden you can put wherever you want! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.                       This pastel wreath attracts all kinds of little creatures around Neopia! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.               This delicate trinket will give off the perfect mood lighting! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.                   You cant hurt your hands with these on. This NC item was a prize for participating in the Wraith Resurgence event.                   Thats one mean-looking sword! This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Mysterious Coffer.                   This delicate tune is sure to create an enjoyable atmosphere!             A beautifully arranged basket of delicious apples.

Wooden Wall of Planters   Pastel Pinecone Wreath   Ceramic Light Show    Armoured Gloves    Ornamental Sword of Malum     Night Music          Basket of Apples  

This wall hanging is said to be cursed. This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Mysterious Coffer.                   This effect will bring out the darkness in all. This NC item was awarded for participating in Haunted Hijinks.                    Can you find the crypt this key will unlock? This NC item was awarded for participating in Haunted Hijinks.                          Head on through, it wont bite!                  This Scorchio clutch will be the perfect addition to your party outfit! This item is part of the Scorchio Party Pack as a celebration of our merging with the NetDragon family!                     These distinctly patterned sunglasses also have an intriguing swirl design.                    This spooky bow will go perfectly with that little black dress. 

Creepy Wall Hanging     Hands of Dark Power     Key to the Crypt Necklace     Doorway to the Faire     Scorchio Party Clutch    Spotted Pattern Sunglasses       Skull Bow

This creepy miniature coffin can hold all your candy! This item was awarded in the Y14 Masks of Dread NC questing event.               These beautiful lace gloves have a lovely flower pattern.           Ah, this is perfect for drawing attention to those beautiful eyes.               Ouch, this looks like it hurt!                 These thick rimmed glasses should not be difficult to spot!                                Argh! Are these real?! Note: This was the first stage in a multi-stage Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MME). To learn more about MMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.                              You will look quite charming with this mustache.

Ornate Coffin Satchel    Floral Lace Gloves    Classic Beauty Mark   Battle Scar Marking   Spotted Print Glasses     MME13-S1: Magical Shrunken Heads      Debonair Mustache

A festive touch you can always make yourself! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y18.                   Throw on these pink shades and take on the summer.               These simple green trousers are great for daily wear.                 These thick rimmed glasses should not be difficult to spot!                    The red visor helps you hunt down those dastardly Fuzzles.                       You will look quite charming with this mustache.                        These adorable freckles are sure to bring some attention to the face.

Paper Stars Garland         Pink Sunglasses        Basic Green Trousers    Spotted Print Glasses    Space Trooper Helmet        Debonair Mustache             Adorable Freckles

Shine like the sun even on rainy spring days.                  This Scorchio clutch will be the perfect addition to your party outfit! This item is part of the Scorchio Party Pack as a celebration of our merging with the NetDragon family!                    This colourful bow tie comes in a fancy pattern.               Only the greatest of Tyrannian warriors get to carry this spear! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Scanning for Buried Relics event!              The hamburger signal!!!!!!              These beautiful lace gloves have a lovely flower pattern.              Pink and orange and sparkles all over!              This lamp will fill the area with a soft and warm light.

Sun Beam Makeup       Scorchio Party Clutch      Fancy Flower Bow Tie   Stonehead Spear     Hero of Neopia FG     Floral Lace Gloves      Sparkly Bow Shoes   Soft Hanging Lamp

These simple pink trousers are great for daily wear.                   Pink and orange and sparkles all over!                       A little mystery is always a good thing when you are a hero.              This spooky bow will go perfectly with that little black dress.               These pretty shoes have hand stitched detailing.                 These thick rimmed glasses should not be difficult to spot!                            Eek, this facepaint makes it look like you have bolts on your face!

Basic Pink Trousers         Sparkly Bow Shoes          Hero of Neopia Mask        Skull Bow           Tower Princess Shoes    Spotted Print Glasses       Clockwork Eyepatch Facepaint

Pink and orange and sparkles all over!                         Look at all those dazzling colours! These flowers were all crafted by hand.                          These simple pink trousers are great for daily wear.               These simple pink trousers are great for daily wear.                      Eek, this facepaint makes it look like you have bolts on your face!                           This delicate tune is sure to create an enjoyable atmosphere!              This lamp will fill the area with a soft and warm light.

Sparkly Bow Shoes     Multicolour Paper Flowers Frame    Basic Pink Trousers     Basic Pink Trousers     Clockwork Eyepatch Facepaint         Night Music           Soft Hanging Lamp

Edited by Granny63020
Update information.

1 minute ago, hbw said:

Hello!

Just wanted to say hello and comment on how nice of a gift giveaway this is that you're doing on TDN. It has given me the great idea to do something on TDN whenever I amass enough items to be able to gift to others. ?

Thank you, it's a good feeling to be able to gift to others. I have more and will post other items as I remove items from the list.

You've outdone yourself again Granny! That's a lot of items to give away, I'm sure a lot of people will be very happy with them!

Just now, Duma said:

You've outdone yourself again Granny! That's a lot of items to give away, I'm sure a lot of people will be very happy with them!

Thank you! I have around 75 more items to list. I'm updating as I gift the items.  I do hope your right, I want to get rid of all I've posted.

You guys are amazing! I am so happy to be back and participating again. Keep the requests coming cause I have been adding new items as I remove the items sent out.

Hello there! 
It's really nice of you to be giving away NC items :heart:

Maybe if you used http://impress.openneo.net/ or https://items.jellyneo.net/wishlists/ it'd be much easier for you to show the items you want to give away!

If you use one of those links you don't have to manually write the items down here and it's easier to remove them ^_^

This is a really nice idea! Thanks for the opportunity to get an otherwise unreachable item or items! ?

10 hours ago, bonnie_morrison said:

wow, this is amazing! I mentioned this to a friend of mine and she took a look at it and mentioned she was going to message you about a few things.

Is your friend a member of TDN? If she messages me please ask her to include the name she uses here? You did say she looked at it so she must already be a member.

9 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Hello there! 

Maybe if you used http://impress.openneo.net/ or https://items.jellyneo.net/wishlists/ it'd be much easier for you to show the items you want to give away!

If you use one of those links you don't have to manually write the items down here and it's easier to remove them ^_^

Thanks for the advice BUT this gift away is intended for members of TDN only. Also, I don't have to write anything down. I copy and paste and when I what to remove something I click the delete button. Really rather quite simple.

9 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Hello there! 

You sais something else I wanted to question.... can you not see the items I have listed? You said it would be easier for me to show the items. I see them but I'm thinking now that maybe no one else does.

2 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

You sais something else I wanted to question.... can you not see the items I have listed? You said it would be easier for me to show the items. I see them but I'm thinking now that maybe no one else does.

No, no, I can see them! I just thought that maybe it'd help you to have the items listed on such websites. 
Also, by making a list there it won't necessarily mean you have them up for trade. I suggested those links because when I see giveaways on Neopets official forum, users always list their items there and share the link ^_^

19 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Is your friend a member of TDN? If she messages me please ask her to include the name she uses here? You did say she looked at it so she must already be a member.

Thanks for the advice BUT this gift away is intended for members of TDN only. Also, I don't have to write anything down. I copy and paste and when I what to remove something I click the delete button. Really rather quite simple.

she isn't actually, sorry I must have missed that it was for TDN members only, I'll let her know if she hasn't heard from you already

3 hours ago, bonnie_morrison said:

she isn't actually, sorry I must have missed that it was for TDN members only, I'll let her know if she hasn't heard from you already

Your friend did message me and although she isn't a member she offered to trade some items. I told her I really didn't need anything but I would go ahead an send her the items she wanted in exchange for her taking a look at TDN and perhaps consider joining this community. I also told her she did NOT have to join in order for me to send her items. So I just finished updating the list and I hope to hear from her soon letting me know what she likes. 

43 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Your friend did message me and although she isn't a member she offered to trade some items. I told her I really didn't need anything but I would go ahead an send her the items she wanted in exchange for her taking a look at TDN and perhaps consider joining this community. I also told her she did NOT have to join in order for me to send her items. So I just finished updating the list and I hope to hear from her soon letting me know what she likes. 

I texted Crystal and let her know. I saw one or two things myself, so you might here from me as well. Thanks!

As others have said, this is really quite generous and thoughtful of you. Having had my account taken over last year and that person taking almost everything from me, it's always nice to see the opposite extreme to reaffirm myself that neopets isn't full of just cheaters. 

5 hours ago, swissle said:

hi granny, I am Jen and I am not all that new to the forum but unsure as to how many posts I have made ?

Hi Jen, look to the left (under your name) and read down. It says you have. You have posted 4 times. Jen, I am going to open the items up to all TDN members very soon so go ahead and send me your requests.