I'm back!

MaraMeow14

Hello guys!

I started playing neopets when I was in like 4th or 5th grade. I stopped during 7th grade because we moved to a new city and the internet connection was not yet set up and I totally forgot about it already since a lot of things happened. A lot of moving, highschool, adult life, family life etc. Now out of curiosity, while I was at work last week, I decided to check if the site is still up and running and to my surprise it looks the same as it was 10 years ago! OMG I cant believe it, it has the same font, same colors of the homepage, same pets, same games. it's like they didn't change anything  just added more items, pets, etc. ? It feels nostalgic like it has taken me back to early 2000's. Now I am a working adult, I am back to playing neopets. ? I also joined some groups on facebook so I can catch up but I am sometimes confused with their terms like GBC's etc. I hope someone can enlighten me. ?

Welcome back to the joy of Neo! :D

Enjoy discovering everything that's new, and what's still the same too. ?

GBC is a... that's a Neocash thing... AH! *brain engages* Gift Box Capsule, she says...

Can you tell this isn't an area I know much about? ? I'll leave that for someone who buys them to explain. :ph34r:

Welcome Back!

This guide may be of use to you https://thedailyneopets.com/customization-wearables/newcaps

It covers everything about Mystery Capsules. I hope you find that helpful!

Hello ^_^

Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neopets!

Don't feel bad for playing Neopets as an adult because the majority of the players is in fact adult :lmaosmiley:

GBC is a short term for Gift Box Capsule and it's commonly used for NC Trading.
In case you're interested in it, there is this website that has all the information you need (including the abbreviations) > http://www.neopets.com/~Charmsy < Some pictures are broken because they didn't replace them after tinypic went down.

I'll also link you this website for returning players that shows you everything that went on Neopets while you were gone > http://www.neopets.com/~WhatWentOn <

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 5:40 AM, rubyslipperedgoddess said:

I've heard of people getting old accounts back recently. If you know the email and birthday you used they may be willing to reinstate your old account. 

adding to this, I've heard that posting on the actual neoboards is more helpful and gets you a quicker reply than just opening a support ticket. "highway to help" or something like this the specific board is called I think? good luck, and welcome back of course ?