Neopies - Best of 2019 Have Begun!

Emily

Dammit Jim !! They changed the IMAGE not the Text .. so my vote went to the book !!!!! Whatever 

Best NP Background ... the Ship one is Non-Trade .. anyway I voted for the Neopies one .. because it's the Neopies .. 

image.jpeg

image.png.77f72ee9ca9436e7073d0babe2ebc513.png

A yummy chocolate cupcake with crunchy candy Quiggle eyes.
Chocolate Quiggle Cupcake

BLAH!!!

I waited with voting yesterday until an hour before midnight. By then there were 2 pics of the stamp and 1 description, so one of them had the right pic at the text so I voted for that one.

Today, I didn't check for NT or trade able but I like the ship one the most so voted for that one.

I... don't know which one to vote for. ?

Visually I like the ship best, but I HAVE the boudoir one and it's the most useable one for me... I should just pick that one.

image.png.dea03ecb16b99ad307f905daf077c37f.png

No monetary value but an r86 ?

Isn't them calling these items "neopoint" somewhat ambiguous?

I mean sure they're not NC items but that's like saying they're not... I dunno, fish or something ? it's kind of missing the point. Only one is an NP item? The rest are event prizes, I think it's muddying the waters lumping these two distinct categories together like this.

I think this bugged me last year too. ?

I'll probably vote for the dress, admittedly it doesn't look good on all pets but then does any dress? :ph34r: I remember at the time being pleased that it wasn't ugly on my Draik and leaving it at that xD

The trellis frustrates me SO much because of how... hulking it is. My disappointment on trying it out on DTI could be felt like a leaden weight on my soul.

*puts back of hand to forehead like dramatic '50s Hollywood starlet*

Negg stand... meh. Too seaonal.

Yeah I think it'll be the dress that gets my vote. I also think I'll be putting mine into my shop as I see it never made it into my closet. While it fits my Draik nicely I don't like the underskirt; which looks like carpet underlay or something, wrinkled groundsheet. Dress lining that shouldn't actually be visible. ? Tarpaulin underskirt FTW! ? ?

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

gif_mug_peophin.gif

Peophin Mug

Ellsworth shows you this small memento of your efforts before tossing it in your inventory. Efficient fellow.

Incidentally so far not one of my choices has been a winning one. ?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Incidentally so far not one of my choices has been a winning one

Well, only one of my choices have "won" so far. I feel like, it's just my opinion, so my opinion for me-isn't wrong. But thanks for having these ridiculous Neopies to show me how little my opinion matters. b) :king: :shiftyeyes_anim: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :upsidedown: :whistle:

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

But thanks for having these ridiculous Neopies to show me how little my opinion matters.

More that you choose what you like and don't follow the herd. ?

I'm going to miss out on the prize at the end because I missed the second day of voting. The day and a half thing was supposed to help, but it actually contributed to my missing it. That and I forgot exactly how it worked and thought that the next category would appear when the voting countdown reached it's end. But I checked both days of the day and a half, so had the second category appeared on the second day I would have figured it out before it was too late. Blah.

I love the dress on some occasions and despise it on others so :laughingsmiley: The Negg Stand upper part is pretty but not the lower. I am not a fan of items like Tree of Love.

I'd like to have the Arch Gate for my Uni Plushie and I've seen nice customizations with it 

image.png.d32323f8eb895c3c06fae44fb29bf5fd.png image.png.557137b129054b47cd4021d03f22caed.png

So... my vote goes for it!

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

book_des14.gif
Professional Curses
image.png.8202d602caa23b685e91ca64ec6e4d35.png

Cooooool *-*

I've just checked the announced winners and so far I voted on 2 winners. The Advent Animation wasn't the one I picked.
I'm surprised Candy Ruki had so few % of votes ?

6 hours ago, Angeló said:

The dress is nice but doesn't look good on all pets

The archway covers most of the pet ... but it's a rare AC prize so I voted for it 

image.png.cc2abf52c07ae26d30a7878d0c522209.png

Prize is cute

This potato just doesnt want to be boiled, mashed, or stuck in a stew.
Depressed Potato

(very rare)

I voted for the Archway too! I thought it looked the best.

17 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

The Negg Stand upper part is pretty but not the lower. I am not a fan of items like Tree of Love.

Same, 100%!

My dress sold already, for a cool half a million, and I'm not even gonna check if the person who bought it immediately put it in their own shop for 100k more, lol.

10 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

My dress sold already, for a cool half a million, and I'm not even gonna check if the person who bought it immediately put it in their own shop for 100k more, lol.

The price will probably only raise from now on. I do think some pets look great on it and that person probably bought it to use it!

I made this custom for a friend while ago with it, it looks great in my opinion! You can barely notice the (annoying) grey :D
medium_preview.png

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

You can barely notice the (annoying) grey

It does look great on that Xwee! The grey was too noticable on my Draik, and the dress did absolutely nothing for Cora's shapely Blum figure. ? So I'd no qualms about letting it go. I did price it 100k cheaper than any other that are being sold, I didn't expect it to go so fast though, but It's in the forefront of people's minds because of today's vote isn't it.

4 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I've just checked the announced winners and so far I voted on 2 winners. The Advent Animation wasn't the one I picked.

Same here .. the Advent Video i voted for (The Twin Gnorbus) came in 3rd. The Oil Peophin & Witch Eyrie both won with a large margin. 

Well, only one of my choices have "won" so far. I feel like, it's just my opinion, so my opinion for me-isn't wrong.

This just shows how unique your ways of thinking are :) 

So today I'm QUITE sure my vote won't be the popular one as I've chosen Charity Corner ?

Seriously though it will be interesting to see how it stacks up. This is a good way for all the mostly silent majority, who DO enjoy it, to make their feelings known.

Instead of the vociferous minority on Board 7 with their sweeping statements about how EVERYONE hates CC.

image.png.010e2b72b647240ef769539bdea0efc4.png

Halloween Costume Competition was a great idea but it took them forever to present the winners... so nope. 

Living with Less is a nice event but I think many people reported bugs about it? I didn't participate in it so I can't be sure...

Hannah and The Lost Capsules was a good event buuuuut I have to give it up to Daily Dare because it's one of my favorite events of the site :D 

Thanks For Voting!

ffo_fyoralollypop.gif
Raspberry Fyora Pop

I voted for Hannah and the Lost Capsules, just because of Hannah. I would have voted for Charity Corner, but there were issues with some of the prizes. I do like Daily Dare, but it is, well, Daily Dare - the format is always the same, and the prizes are "meh". I can always count on it being Daily Dare, but nothing to write home about.

This vote requires more effort than I'm happy about. xD

I think I'm likely to pick the Wonderclaw one though. Before checking the contents of them all out it's my choice anyway; I'm not interested in AC items apart from a Shenkuu shirt, also not interested in iridescent things if that's what's in that box, nor do I like shiny gold stuff... ?‍♀️ so let us see what's actually in 'em!

Well,  the Wonderclaw one has this fabulous jacket in it which I have coveted for a very long time! 53412.gif

Hmm, so the 12th NC birthday one actually has a decent amount of nice stuff in it. But SO. MANY. ITEMS. So the chance of you getting one you actually want is super slim.

The 20th anniversary one's items are underwhelming to say the least.

So yeah, Wonderclaw one it is then!

image.png.805e0a6bccef237ea3261290b9a97ead.png

Has anybody ever heard of this --->  trink_salad_slorg.gif Scared Salad Slorg? I got it today after voting on the Neopies Category.