Neopies - Best of 2019 Have Begun!

Emily

Voters will receive a prize for every category they submit a vote for, so check back until Feb 22nd to cast your ballot.

neopies_2010_v1.jpg&key=20a4d49f82133946

NEOPIES Y21 GUIDE

Thank you for the reminder! Today I voted for the Oil Paint Peophin, I think it looks beautiful. The Mosaic Grarrl looks really lovely as well though, so it was a hard choice. I`m not a fan of the Origami colour, and though I like Steampunk, the Blumaroo just didn`t get my vote.

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

My prize

Balthazar has placed a Tier 1 protection spell on this bottle. Release the faerie and your Neopet will receive a random humble blessing.

Meh

oh, I'd assumed we'd all get the same prize. I wasn't lucid enough earlier, clearly. Didn't twig that it's just a prize pool of already existing items.

I got this

image.png.32e120b474784339a5c4d5e21bd6d17d.png

As you say, meh.

4 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

Thank you for the reminder! Today I voted for the Oil Paint Peophin, I think it looks beautiful. The Mosaic Grarrl looks really lovely as well though, so it was a hard choice. I`m not a fan of the Origami colour, and though I like Steampunk, the Blumaroo just didn`t get my vote.

Sometimes you scare me Aleu :laughingsmiley:

It's not the first time where you write exactly what I would write or what I think.

I too voted for Oil Paint Peophin. I too was having a hard time picking between Peo and Mosaic Grarrl. I too am not an Origami fan. I too like Steampunk but Blumaroo doesn't do the trick to me.

+

We were born on the same day and our favorite faerie is Illusen

Resultado de imagem para curious gif"

2 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Many of them were far better than this, and for any of the Burlap pets to not even get a mention? Pfffft.

Now that you mention... Burlap is one of favorite colors.. shame it's not even there. 

8 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

It's not the first time where you write exactly what I would write or what I think.

same here !

I just looked at what she wrote and it's exactly what I was thinking .. but I didn't express it as well as she did :D 

also , I see you mentioned my Wife https://images.neopets.com/games/betterthanyou/contestant351.gif 

and for any of the Burlap pets to not even get a mention? Pfffft.

maybe Burlap will get its own voting day ?

14 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

and for any of the Burlap pets to not even get a mention? Pfffft.

This is the perennial problem with this kind of thing, isn't it. Unless they have nominations too, which would make this event far more complicated... I can see why it's done the way it is, but when you're having to pick what's your favourite out of someone else's choices, yeah...

@aleu1986 and @Yuiina are Neo-sisters? ?

On 2/4/2020 at 1:41 AM, Yuiina said:

I too voted for Oil Paint Peophin. I too was having a hard time picking between Peo and Mosaic Grarrl. I too am not an Origami fan. I too like Steampunk but Blumaroo doesn't do the trick to me.

+

We were born on the same day and our favorite faerie is Illusen

Resultado de imagem para curious gif"

You know what they say, great minds think alike! ? (In Norwegian we say "two souls, one thought.")

New category today: Best Species Specific Outfit!

Mermaid Flotsam
Candy Ruki
Gnorbu Snowbeast
Witch Eyrie

It was a hard choice for me between the Ruki and the Eyrie but I ended up voting for the Witch outfit, despite the broom looking a bit strange hovering beside it.  I really appreciate the wings that came with the set and the dress is a fantastic stand-alone item.

Day 2 - Witch Eyrie because it was all the rage on Halloween (still trying to buy some of those clothes for my Halloween Eyrie)

The Mermaid and Candy are too girly for me 

The Gnorbu is cute , but not all that 

image.png.0a97d06d9b4c7fffd4555bb637a6e3b4.png

Another Meh Prize

Balthazar has placed a Tier 1 protection spell on this bottle. Release the faerie and your Neopet will receive a humble fire blessing.

@aleu1986 Posted 12 hours ago

Wait , did this ballot go live last night ? because I went to sleep around that time (midnight) and it wasn't up yet .. did I miss a day ? I thought the first day is usually a day and a half to give global players a chance 

or did you edit your post just now ? 

On 2/3/2020 at 3:32 PM, jellysundae said:

oh, I'd assumed we'd all get the same prize. I wasn't lucid enough earlier, clearly. Didn't twig that it's just a prize pool of already existing items.

I got this

image.png.32e120b474784339a5c4d5e21bd6d17d.png

As you say, meh.

Meh?! I have been looking to get one of those! They are expensive! You are lucky!

Day 2 is a tuff one! I'm surprised that Techo or Grarrl didn't make it to the nominees...

Candy Ruki is super adorable. Gnorbu Snowbeast is also a great costume. Mermaid Flotsam is super colorful and Flotsam fitting! And those colors on Witch Eyrie are well executed ...

Resultado de imagem para thinking gif"

image.png.a474e369e5dcbc6a25d5112bd8b4ae6a.png

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

usu_battlefaerie.gif

On 2/4/2020 at 9:22 PM, aleu1986 said:

You know what they say, great minds think alike! ? (In Norwegian we say "two souls, one thought.")

In Portuguese we also say "two souls, one thought" ^_^

11 minutes ago, coolmusic_girl said:

Meh?! I have been looking to get one of those! They are expensive! You are lucky!

If you don't win one yourself during the contest you can have mine. ? I'll just sell it otherwise.

I voted for the Gnorbu costume, IT'S SO FLUFFFFFY. ?

And it reminds me of...

I got some gross food as my "prize" today.

32749.gif Ground Beef Smores ?

It IS an r97 though so a CC 6-pointer. Or I could feed it to my draik as it's gourmet food too... ?

12 hours ago, Angeló said:

@aleu1986 Posted 12 hours ago

Wait , did this ballot go live last night ? because I went to sleep around that time (midnight) and it wasn't up yet .. did I miss a day ? I thought the first day is usually a day and a half to give global players a chance 

or did you edit your post just now ? 

I edited my post to avoid double posting. ?

Day 3 - Whats better than one Mirsha ? TWO Mirshas ! Even if one of them is called Atsumi

I liked the Twist JS put on this one to redeem their Charity Corner fiasco , and here's hoping Granny Hopbobbin makes a triumphant comeback

image.png.1d10d83b87e20ca4834575deb5c7b01a.png

Helps skin go from oily to bone-dry.

Skull Face Powder

Pfffffft , This is sooo 1995

9 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I edited my post to avoid double posting. ?

Ahhhhhh I freaked out for a bit there :D anyway i added the neopies to my browser bookmarks so i wont forget about them 

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

Day 3 - Whats better than one Mirsha ? TWO Mirshas ! Even if one of them is called Atsumi

I liked the Twist JS put on this one to redeem their Charity Corner fiasco , and here's hoping Granny Hopbobbin makes a triumphant comeback

I voted for this one too, for the same reasons. :D Not agreeing with you about Granny though. :hmmph: You guys must be aware by now that I have VIEWS about her. :ph34r:

image.png.5e58ba9df96be5fe51c9c17ee90c596c.png

image.png.c9b9fe84271a7e18a26a2d90d4e13d35.png

? Wasn't expecting THAT!

On 2/5/2020 at 9:56 AM, jellysundae said:

If you don't win one yourself during the contest you can have mine. ? I'll just sell it otherwise.

I voted for the Gnorbu costume, IT'S SO FLUFFFFFY. ?

And it reminds me of...

I got some gross food as my "prize" today.

32749.gif Ground Beef Smores ?

It IS an r97 though so a CC 6-pointer. Or I could feed it to my draik as it's gourmet food too... ?

You would really?! That would be great! I will have to wait and see. Today I got Hand Pulled Noodle Soup. exf_noodle_soup.gif It actually looks really good. I had never seen that episode of Looney Tunes! I must find the whole episode now! Lol. 

3 hours ago, coolmusic_girl said:

You would really?! That would be great! I will have to wait and see. Today I got Hand Pulled Noodle Soup. exf_noodle_soup.gif It actually looks really good. I had never seen that episode of Looney Tunes! I must find the whole episode now! Lol. 

Don't forget! Because I might xD I like to hope I won't though. ?

Yeah those noodles looks great, don't they! Quite a lot of the exotic food category looks really delicious. ?

Poor Soup Faerie.

She got creepy stalker stuff goin' on for the Advent calendar; her item got mixed up with another day's; and now the voting options here are messed up for her stuff too. ?

I've voted for the table because that's such a great item, and about the only thing that seemed to be new (well, apart from the drawn-by-someone's-6 yr.-old mug of hot chocolate).

image.png.cdfad9026079138b1134f73d1cd50962.png

I want to vote for the book, because books are awesome.   But do I vote for the picture of the book, or the text of the book?   ...maybe i wait until later and hope it's fixed.

image.png.3cbd40ef93d6165f79586cc070cb3725.png

Pity that it isn't fixed yet. :unsure: I'll go for High Tea in the Woods because it fits well with both NP and NC customizations! 
Love all the other items though.

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

clo_scary_teeth_mask.gif
Scary Teeth Mask