Hey! My back...

granny63020

Hi Everyone! When changes were made to TDN last year I lost my account and have had trouble getting it back. Finally, with the help of the management. I got my account back last night. I plan on trying to catch up and I have some items I will be offering to other members. I know ya'll missed me, hehe.

Welcome back! I did not know you when you were here before as I was not here - I was an occasional lurker though for some time before I finally made an account. You will find many things are likely as you left them, but there are some changes (on here and Neo) that have occurred over time as well. Nothing too wild, though. ?

I find between these forums, my guild, the Neopets general boards+premium boards, there is usually someone(s) to have a good conversation with.

56 minutes ago, hbw said:

Welcome back! I did not know you when you were here before as I was not here - I was an occasional lurker though for some time before I finally made an account. You will find many things are likely as you left them, but there are some changes (on here and Neo) that have occurred over time as well. Nothing too wild, though. ?

I find between these forums, my guild, the Neopets general boards+premium boards, there is usually someone(s) to have a good conversation with.

Thank you. I'm only back here I never left neopets. I too am a premium member but I don't usually post chat anywhere but in these forums.  I'm just glad to have my account back. Oh, and I was also a lurker for a very long time before I finally posted and found that no one bit me. ?

It's Granny! I'd noticed you were absent so it's good to see you again. :D It's "good" that you had account problems rather than just stopped coming on here, if you see what I mean.

I don't think any of us bite, but you can't always be sure. ?

Thanks everyone! It's good to talk to all of you. Jelly, I was joking about the biting. More so I didn't post because of shyness. Anyway I'm so thankful for the help I received and for getting my account back. I didn't want to start over with a new account. I missed everyone.

Welcome back Granny! I'm so glad your account issues got fixed and you didn't have to start all over again. ? (We need a canine smiley face too. Cats are not my thing lol)

@Granny63020 Well I'm glad you got over your shyness and posted again. ?

I totally understand the nervousness; unless you're someone who's supremely self-confident it's always a bit extremely daunting coming back to somewhere you've been absent from for a while. Will people remember me... will anyone talk to me... all these doubts rear their mean little heads in situations like that.

So well done for smiting them and letting us know you're back. ☺️