5 Faerie Quests Within 24 Hours?

Acedemiro

So this might have something to do with me playing pyramids for literal hours, but over the past 24 hours I've gotten FIVE faerie quests, more than I've ever received in total since I started playing neopets when I was a kid. Well, I took four quests, one would've been given to me if I wasn't already on one. I've completed them all in quick succession; my question is, has this happened to anyone else? If so, was it recent? I'm wondering if there's some kind of bug or if I've just been extremely lucky.

I'm leaning towards 'lucky'.   I have had 3 in quick succession, last of a Fortune Cookie, start of a new Cookie, and one randomly gained, but that's stacking the odds in my favor.  
All that said, refreshing a page gives a chance of a random event, including, but not limited to, a faerie quest.

That IS lucky! I've had a few quests lately - though not on the same day - for me at least they seem to be almost cyclic? I don't get one for MONTHS and then a bunch come along together.

Like the joke about buses. Unless that's just a UK thing. ?

Definitely lucky! I don't even remember the last time I had a faerie quest (that wasn't from a fortune cookie or the faerie quest event). (But I do remember getting 2 or 3 random quests within one or two days once.)

(And @jellysundae I don't think it's just a UK thing, although it's possible I mostly heard this from British people. But it definitely applies to other countries (or, at least, The Netherlands) as well.)

Wow that's more quests than I've ever had in all of my time playing Neopets. I'd say you're lucky +the pyramids playing helped generate the potential for them to happen! I was recently gifted a quest fortune cookie that I have yet to try out - I am waiting until I can do some switching of pets around on my accounts in case I get a FFQ so I can use it on my Buzz as that is one of the avatars on the "to-do" list. My side account isn't old enough to transfer one of my current painted pets to it in exchange for the Buzz though.

However, there have been days when I've had a lot of REs in quick succession due to being online more and visiting more pages on Neopets. But my latest RE was my pet randomly losing a level and going to -1 (it is a new pet) so I am happy to hear on the other side of the coin there are good REs blessing Neopians left and right haha.

Thank you for your replies everyone!

hbw, it's funny you mention that because another RE I got was my pet also losing a level (though it was quickly regained through a faerie quest). 

I live in Canada and I've heard a similar bus joke, I think public transit is frustrating no matter where you live lol.

But speaking of faerie quests, I just got my sixth one:

1321389908_ScreenShot2020-02-02at4_55_21PM.thumb.png.1b65a087d864aeb1e11b2bf99968ea94.png

I'm wondering just how many it's possible to get in such a short time. I'm still playing pyramids, so if I get any other quests, I'll be back here to post about it. In hindsight I probably should have taken more screenshots.