Happy Kacheek Day!

hrtbrk

As of tonight I have an origami kacheek. It was sort of an impulsive decision, so I hope I don't regret it. My wraith kacheek was very hard to customize, so I would have painted her something else eventually. I'll share a screenshot tomorrow, as I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

A PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE???!!!

???

Could there BE a more inappropriate item in this day and age? ?‍♀️ I'll try and convince myself that that's a glass bottle, I will. But it sure looks like single-use plastic to me.

Seriously, TNT... <_< 

CUTE outfit though. @Yuiina Is Felutria going to be a happy girl with these items? Tate's not a happy boy, that's for sure. xD

The hat and hair is really nice, as is the skirt, the top's really hard to see against that pet colour but it looks a bit too skimpy? Have to wait and see how that looks on other colours.

Origami's rather cute, gotta say. Looks like a robot, kinda, or a toy made from wooden blocks rather than paper, but still very nice. :D

Here she is. I customized her clothes a bit differently than when she was painted wraith. I can tell you now that the blocky edges are slightly harder to work with than normal. They stick out a bit with certain dresses and hats. Not as bad as chocolate painted pets though. Showing off her snowbunny at the same time because why not. 

origami.PNG

edit- Further experimentation revealed something interesting. I used the stealthy kacheek wrap, which on a smooth bodied kacheek wraps around the tip of the tail. On the origami kacheek, it sits inside the tail, suggesting that the origami texture is a "shell" that can't be removed. Had to really zoom in to stay within the size limit of attachments.

wrap1.PNG

wrap2.PNG

Origami looks very well done, in my opinion!
The outfit is really cute, though I`m not crazy about the purple hair. It`s nice to get a summery set this time of year, and the pieces all go well together.

@jellysundae 

Felutria and I are not happy 
Resultado de imagem para sad gif"

Origami I'm not in love with the color overall but this one isn't a bad addiction. This, though, it's a bit annoying. image.png.e807a519f6e4cef1b22e38fdb62e3fb6.png

Outfit is fairly disappointing to me. And you knew how much I was excited about this xD
Those colors...  and texture... Resultado de imagem para disgust gif" just no... hell no. Maybe the shirt I might use, but most likely not.

@Sciurus carolinensis I LOVE this!

medium_preview.png

It's like BAM! Spicy! Exotic and elegant, lovely. :D

I've seen chatter on the boards about how this is the first Origami pet to be fully-equipable. I'm guessing the issue with the tail item highlights why the other Origami pets aren't.

@Angeló I like how the skirt drapes too. :D I'm sorry you're not happy with this update @Yuiina T_T

I feel disappointed myself as i was mostly hoping for a good handheld and a water bottle is just DULL. >8[

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

@Yuiina look at how that skirt tilts at the knee .. i think it's cute :D

That detail is cute indeed but .... dead colors. :who-let-rip:

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I feel disappointed myself as i was mostly hoping for a good handheld and a water bottle is just DULL. >8[

Oh yes... that detail too... didn't appreciate it at all...