Wishing Well Whining

Nielo

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

and again!!! :D:D:D The well is enabling your wish for bling! x'D

OMG indeed I did xDDDDDDD 

You know me Jackie... now I'm thinking Alright, what's coming for me? 😆 

With the conversion and all, I am starting to think that I'll either lose an item on the way or something. Luck is barely on my side :3 

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

So... it's the 3rd time I win within less than a month... I'm scared 

I shall take the opportunity to remind you that I won twice in one 24 hour period, so I think you're safe. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Got this Neomail along with the hat that was released on Kacheek day. Thank you to the wishing well! I'm putting it on one of my Kacheeks immediately.

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 25 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Explorer Kacheek Hat . It will be in your inventory when you go to Neopets next.

Edit- That's disappointing. I don't like how it looks at all. Sits a bit too far back for my taste. I'll sell it. It's going for a lot since it's a new item. But that won't last so I'd better sell it quick.

Capture.GIF

1 hour ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I don't like how it looks at all. Sits a bit too far back for my taste.

Yeah, that's my issue with it too. It just needs to be bigger, sit down at the top of the ears, and cover half as much again of the forehead. I'm keen to get the shirt though. 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Your turn will come @Angeló! The Well is liking a lot of the same people lately, so it'll come round to us again soon enough. You've won twice in one draw yourself, haven't you?

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 500 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Rainbow Folding Fan . It will be in your inventory when you go to Neopets next.

Yay! Now to decide if I want to keep it or sell it. Edit- It looks okay, but i don't really like handheld items that show up behind kacheek ears. 

wish.png

Rainboiw.png

43 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 500 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing Well was worth it

Well done! But 500? 😮 I never pay more than the minimum 21. The well does seem to be impervious to bribes though, which is gratifying. :D 

5 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Well done! But 500? 😮 I never pay more than the minimum 21. The well does seem to be impervious to bribes though, which is gratifying. :D 

In a chain of wishes, I pay 25 per wish on the first 6 and 500 on the 7th. Just a little ritual 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 25 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Chocolate Tuxedo . It will be in your inventory when you go to Neopets next.

Yay! Now to see how it looks! 

edit- looks good!chaos.png.6c5b31acb7430919034010361fbbe4c9.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been wishing for the birthday bag since it came out, won one today and...

image.png.b38e3d33c6e4344209130653b4450e54.png

:dance::dance::dance:

Also in there was:

image.png.f3ea229be5e1471e1cc1da63abc53c14.png

Not a bad haul! :D