Wishing Well Whining

Nielo

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Everyone still trying?

i haven't made any wishes in a while bcz at noon i'm usually busy at work and keep forgetting

and i'm going to bed earlier than usual at night

Ah >< I forgot to post here!

Once again my reaction was Oh noes... what did I do? Even though I never received any neomails of that caliber! But, there's always a first time to everything, right? xD

Now I'm not sure if I should keep it or sell it. 

Thinking GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• 3 months later...

I was struggling with managing to make wishes for quite a while there, but talking about the well on the Shenkuu board got me somewhat sporadically wishing again, like maybe five times in the last week, and whadaya know, I won again today!

Get your wishes in, people!

*goes off to wish for Usukicon Y22 Goodie Bag*

• 3 weeks later...

@Angeló You've won again I see! :D

Opening or selling?

I opened the one I got, and got the over caffeinated bobblehead I was hoping for :D  AND the tooth faerie usuki as a bonus! B)

I've found the same item in the regular shop wizard for 270k and someone selling 2 of them for 272k. If you want it to sell, you may need to adjust the price.

They'll continue to drop in price as more people win them from the Well, I'm guessing, because right now they're what the majority are wishing for. But I don't suppose they'll drop down too far?

According to JN's page the y14 Halloween bag is reasserting its authority now, lol.

image.png.a2f5ddc66f852f8744379165da60193e.pngimage.png.dc96422e3e01b878a1ca78047ab65f2e.png Not being pushed aside by some whipper-snapper Usukicon bag! *waves cane*

That bag's the perennial fave, isn't it. It loses favour briefly for new items, then muscles its way back to the fore. The power of them Alabriss wings! xD

2 hours ago, MysteryAF said:

I've found the same item in the regular shop wizard for 270k and someone selling 2 of them for 272k. If you want it to sell, you may need to adjust the price.

thanks for the heads-up 

sometimes people buy -abit- overpriced items as an encouragement .. i'm hoping for that 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yayy.PNG.3877354dede70dcfaec79243ca1572fb.PNG

I woke up this morning to find that I'd won Ombre Fyora Wig from the Wishing Well last night. I immediately put it on my white Kacheek. Might sell it later, but for now it stays on my account. It matches the Haunted Mansion item from today, (Stunning Skeletal Garland). Here's a picture. cute.PNG.e4bbca79bdb6c854f4c82d1ccb5e7027.PNG

• 1 month later...