Enter the Runway #95!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the (updated!) rules, they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry, but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Intriguingly Invisible
Description: Customise an Invisible pet.
Entering period: Monday, January 27 - Sunday, February 2
Voting period: Monday, February 3 - Sunday, February 9

If you have any questions about this round or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 
(Plus, I'm always looking for suggestions for future themes!
)

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

This is right up your ally ... @jellysundae

I will make sure to remind you on Friday

It's right up my alley because I suggested it. ? So it will be the ultimate irony if I end up not having any inspiration for it, which I am somewhat afraid of ?

36 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I'll definitely remind you, @jellysundae! :D (And you weren't even the only one to suggest it, so I figured it was about time I went with this theme.)

Oh nice! I'm really glad other people have thought along the same lines. :D

*opens up DTI* Time to get on this!

None of the clothing items are showing up on any of the Invisible pets on DTI. I can get them to show up on the Jellyneo site, with the Wardrobe area. I might not be able to enter this time. :crying_anim:

9 minutes ago, coolmusic_girl said:

None of the clothing items are showing up on any of the Invisible pets on DTI. I can get them to show up on the Jellyneo site, with the Wardrobe area. I might not be able to enter this time. :crying_anim:

I've already received a few entries, so it did work before, but I've just tried it, and the clothes won't show up on Invisible pets for me either. DTI is usually pretty fast in fixing any glitches though, but if this problem persists, I'll extend the entering period, because I'm betting you won't be the only one affected.

(It's a pretty strange glitch though; I can open the entries people have already sent in, and put different clothes on those pets just fine, but opening an old saved outfit of my own, and changing that pet to an Invisible one, will immediately hide all their clothes. :weird:)

I'm wondering if my entry will involve any actual clothes...  ? All depends! :snitch:

I shall get back to working on it while I'm thinking about it...

Inspiration occuried whilst mindlessly browsing DTI; spotting something and bursting out laughing, and thinking "YES! MUST try and get this to work in an entry!"

:whistle:

The fact that not all items show up for invisible pets adds to the challenge with this, but...  *strikes Rosie the Riveter pose* ?

18 hours ago, Nielo said:

I've already received a few entries, so it did work before, but I've just tried it, and the clothes won't show up on Invisible pets for me either. DTI is usually pretty fast in fixing any glitches though, but if this problem persists, I'll extend the entering period, because I'm betting you won't be the only one affected.

(It's a pretty strange glitch though; I can open the entries people have already sent in, and put different clothes on those pets just fine, but opening an old saved outfit of my own, and changing that pet to an Invisible one, will immediately hide all their clothes. :weird:)

Thanks for letting me know. I was afraid it was something wrong with my computer. I just checked it and it is still glitching. Phooey.

28 minutes ago, coolmusic_girl said:

Thanks for letting me know. I was afraid it was something wrong with my computer. I just checked it and it is still glitching. Phooey.

I think @liesoehoe is right, and that it's not a glitch, but simply the fact that not all Invisible pets can wear clothes (apparently). I've just tried it with a pet that I knew could wear clothes, and it's working, so if you want to use clothes for this entry, you'll have to find a pet that can wear them. Unfortunately, I have no idea which pets can wear them, and which can't, so you'll probably have to use the trial and error method to figure that out. ?

Invisible pets that can wear clothes:

Blumaroo
Elephante
Gelert
Kau
Kougra

Not sure if there are others, but these are the ones I know of. Some items like capes or wigs shows up partially on some species as well. Trial and error is the way to go. Good luck, everyone!

Ironically I'm using a Blum for my entry but no clothing is involved, lol. Pet choice made entirely because of the relative positioning of a couple of items, how they displayed with all other pets just didn't work.

As an aside, the wings look particularly eye-catching with no pet infront of them! I nearly derailed myself when I was looking through that section to see if there was anything I could use, but I was strong and resisted, miggght be some backstage action coming from me though... ?

I mean I made an Invisible pet recently expressly for playing, but I'm limited by not having much in the way of NC items, so I should make the most of this round!