Happy Belated Ogrin Day!

hrtbrk

Ah Burlap, hopefully that will calm the complainers on the boards.

That's 100% cute, too. That might get complained about instead, by the people who expect Burlap to be creepy. ?

Though I feel the colour of the mane looks a little odd because it's grey. Is it making a graphic statement about how grey hair tends to be wiry? ?

It's just over 15 days late... 
Resultado de imagem para laugh to serious gif"
Did this ever happen in the previous years? 

Before giving my opinion on this super late pet day, let me express how sad I am that they narrowed the number of released colors on pet days from 2 to 1. 
Since December (I think) that they release just one new color per pet day... :hmmph:

Burlap I'm not part of the "We dislike Burlap color" group and I think it's, overall, a great color! On Ogrin's case though, I believe it could be better!

1st I think that the idea of using "wires" on its mane was innovative but... on every other Ogrin's colors the following happensimage.png.133a99e8f52b493c3ef83af3101bce36.png

So I think I'd rather not have the back/head fur different and have them all the same instead;

2nd The color of the buttons doesn't favor them at all! In my opinion, a darker tone or a darker color would look much better;

3rd Where is the mouth? Resultado de imagem para blind glasses gif"

Outfit It's decent. Except.... 

Resultado de imagem para chipmunk gif"

image.png.b24a66a871733bfd14483ce33dca21b9.png

I love the Burlap, TNT are really giving it their best with this paintbrush. Awesome.
As for the mane, I personally could have done without the spiky hair at the back.. the Ogrin looks cuter without it, and in some colours (like Fire) it just looks like a lazy colourfill. That said, I like the use of wire in place of the mane on Burlap as it adds to the creepy aesthetic and gives the feeling that the dollmaker just uses the material they got on hand.

The outfit is nice, I like the hat and wig, I just reeeeaaalllly wish they would fix it so that it restricts the mane and ear. It happens a lot with Peophins too, that hats and/or wigs don`t remove their mane, and it looks dumb. Fixing a wearable intended for a single species shouldn`t be so hard.