Happy Buzz Day!

hrtbrk

Transparent I think it's a good Transparent species, I'd just like to see the wings more detailed instead of plain white inside.

Something "like" this, with smooth lines:
Resultado de imagem para insects wings detailed"

Outfit Now that's adorable and awesome :dance:

image.png.f22283bb4a7f622cb8e643a1d36d00d8.png

Pity I don't like Buzz as a pet for me. I'm not much into insects. 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:46 PM, Yuiina said:

Outfit Now that's adorable and awesome 

Isn't it just! I don't like the Buzz either, I suspect it's one of the least popular pets because it's not cute enough. That and the Ruki probably don't get much love. Feel bad about this, but not so much that I want to adopt either species. ?

i love buzzes! second favourite species. but ive always been creeped out by the insectoid neopets having.....bones. plus i was really hoping for a woodland buzz. so overall this buzz day has been a little diasappointing. oh well ?

@Yuiina that is a great wing idea! although i had a feeling if it was ever used i would want that pattern for all the other colours too! :D 

Making a Neopet like Buzz Transparent is tricky.. I do like the wings, though and wonder how they look in customization - are they totally see-through? Yuiina makes a good point about them, which I do agree with.

The nerd/geek outfit is really cute, I like the soft, warm colourtones.