Enter the Runway #94!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the (updated!) rules, they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry, but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Sing me a Song
Description: Base your entry on any song you wish*, just be sure to include the song title and artist in the description of your entry.
Entering period: Monday, January 13 - Sunday, January 19
Voting period: Monday, January 20 - Sunday, January 26

*Technically. But remember the rules of the forum, so try to avoid songs with swear words in the title, or with content that'd be inappropriate to base an entry on. If I deem any chosen song inappropriate, I'll let you know as soon as possible.

If you have any questions about this round or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 
(I'm also always open to suggestions for future themes!
)

Ooh, now will I have any inspiration before it's too late...

This is a GREAT theme, but also a tough one, so... ?

EDIT

I've just managed to talk myself out of one option, at least...

Lonnie Donegan - My old man's a dustman... just... WHY brain? Huh? Not why talk myself out of it, but why think it was a good option in the first place. ?

Gotta admit though, it was mainly because Neo really doesn't have anything that could be classed as "cor-blimey trousers" ?

My old mans a dustman
he wears a dustmans hat
he wears cor-blimey trousers
and he lives in a council flat
he looks a propa 'nana in his great big hobnail boots
hes got such a job to pull 'em up that he calls 'em daisy roots

Also the fact that this is as British as you can get and would leave a lot of you scratching your heads. ? Gotta say though, I'm really glad I don't live in an age where this kind of stuff was popular entertainment!

I have sent my entry (NOT Lonnie Donegan!)

I wonder if for me this round will be a lot like the amine one; where I don't know the majority of the entries. ?

I am curious to see everyone's entries! I will definitely look deeply into each entry by youtubing the song they used. It will be neat seeing what everyone's interest in music will be. 

1 hour ago, queen_hatshepset said:

It will be neat seeing what everyone's interest in music will be.

Haha, my entry certainly isn't my taste, I hate the song. ? I just realised it would be one I should be able to work an entry for. :ph34r:

I'm finally able to enter! :happydance: My entry is one of my favorite songs. 

Sent in my entry, I wonder if someone else chose to do that song as well! :D It was hard picking one, and the look of the customization couldn`t be that important as representing the song was the goal, lol

18 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

Sent in my entry, I wonder if someone else chose to do that song as well! :D It was hard picking one, and the look of the customization couldn`t be that important as representing the song was the goal, lol

I don't think I've seen any song get picked more than once so far. One particular band has proven to be quite popular, but everbody who took their inspiration from this band, went with a different song. :D

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

I don't think I've seen any song get picked more than once so far. One particular band has proven to be quite popular, but everbody who took their inspiration from this band, went with a different song. :D

Well this is intriguing!!

The Beatles maybe? ? Says she just saying the first band that comes to mind. ?