BABY YODA

Angeló

Why is no one on TDNF talking about Baby Yoda 

I watched The Mandalorian twice because of him

He is the cutest thing ever and I even started discussing having a baby with my girlfriend :D but we want him to be a green alien, not human 

mandalorian-108-7_013d454d.thumb.jpeg.ceb46922b0ca9d12b6bcac4b017e69d2.jpeg

I have tried watching The Mandalorian 4-5x, I have at least been able to glimpse Baby Yoda in the first episode - but for some reason Disney+ won't stream properly for me (I live VERY rurally out in the country, don't even have cell phone service out here and only have 1 internet option, which is quite slow), so I have had to make due with the adorable memes. ?

I LOVED watching The Mandalorian! I do not like how everyone is calling the green baby "Baby Yoda" because it's not Yoda. Yes it's Yoda's species, which we do not know what it is. It just makes it confusing when everyone is calling it a Baby Yoda and you have to explain to your 8 year old that it is not Yoda.

I'm going to miss The Mandalorian! That was our Friday night routine for the last few weeks. So my husband and I could watch without interruptions, the kids were sent upstairs to play including their little sister and the pup was usually sent outside. Looking forward to the next set of episodes whenever they decide to release them.

Dave Filoni even had a role in the show too! He voiced Chopper in Rebels.

Have you watched Rebels Angelo?

I cannot help you with the Alien baby thing. My only suggestion is a human baby and dress him/her up lol. Other than that you'd have to build a robotic version lol.

@hbw Have you tried downloading the episodes to your device and watching that way? That way you can watch offline without streaming. You just have to be able to download them.

21 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

@hbw Have you tried downloading the episodes to your device and watching that way? That way you can watch offline without streaming. You just have to be able to download them.

I did not know that was an option! I might just have to try it because I love the Star Wars franchise. We currently try watching stuff via streaming off of my playstation. Netflix always works (well, not always, sometimes it's too slow or the picture quality is all blotchy lol but usually works well enough). My favorite "Star Wars" thing to ever come out thus far though has been the Clone Wars. Ahsoka Tano has my heart forever and ever lol. From everything I've heard, The Mandalorian has potential to be one of my favorites though as well. Truly hoping we are able to get it watched sooner rather than later.

I did venture out to the movies to see the newest Star Wars film a week or two ago. I was a little let down by it overall, but still loved the movie and all of the Star Wars movies.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:21 PM, hbw said:

I did not know that was an option! I might just have to try it because I love the Star Wars franchise. We currently try watching stuff via streaming off of my playstation. Netflix always works (well, not always, sometimes it's too slow or the picture quality is all blotchy lol but usually works well enough). My favorite "Star Wars" thing to ever come out thus far though has been the Clone Wars. Ahsoka Tano has my heart forever and ever lol. From everything I've heard, The Mandalorian has potential to be one of my favorites though as well. Truly hoping we are able to get it watched sooner rather than later.

I did venture out to the movies to see the newest Star Wars film a week or two ago. I was a little let down by it overall, but still loved the movie and all of the Star Wars movies.

You can only download on mobile devices though so like a phone or tablet. I stream on my PS4 and there's no download option. I'm not sure if there's a download option for desktop as I don't stream Disney+ on my iMac. At times our internet connection can be a bit slow, so if I pause and go back a bit before restarting then it works better. Might be something for you to try if you haven't already.

Clone Wars is AMAZING! I'm currently rewatching it and Ahsoka is one of my favs too. My 2-year-old LOVES Ahsoka and will ask for "Soka" when she wants to watch Ahsoka. She'll get frustrated when there's an episode on without her in it. Her favourite is the movie special with the Baby Huttlett. Have you watched Rebels? It was awesome! I've also watched the first season of Resistance, but it wasn't as good as Rebels.

Honestly I'm not all that impressed with the new Star Wars movies Disney has been throwing out. The only one I've actually liked so far has been Rogue One. The others have just been mediocre.

@Angeló I think you're gunna have to settle for some plushies!