Happy Gnorbu Day!

Emily

Gnorbus are one of my favorite neopets species and I'm always excited for their day! :dance:

Color is ok but I'd be happier if they released 2 colors instead of 1. There are many colors Gnorbus don't have yet ^_^

Outfit It's a good outfit and about the mane removal... I know some people who will be happy about that. Not everyone loves Gnorbus manes.

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Seeing the Evendite I wish I'd kept him :D 

I visited your lookup to try to see if you had enough space for a Gnorbu and I noticed that you changed it!

And on top of that, you have all your pets there! I love when people do that :dance:

I didn't know all your pets so I was glad to see them all :heart:

On 1/8/2020 at 5:11 PM, Yuiina said:

I visited your lookup to try to see if you had enough space for a Gnorbu and I noticed that you changed it!

And on top of that, you have all your pets there! I love when people do that :dance:

I didn't know all your pets so I was glad to see them all :heart:

I went back to my old old old lookup but with some tweaks 

I wouldn't know how to customize a Gnorbu :D

Thank you , I love all my pets too ... glad you liked them ❤️ 

I love Eventide, and this Gnorbu is so cute, I love the starry/sparkly bits on its head and face, it looks adorable and the clouds on the mane are a really nice touch too. ?
The outfit is decent, I for one very much appreciate that the wig restricts/removes the mane - I have Eyries, and sometimes their mane really gets in the way of the customization and I wish more clothes would restrict it. Anyway, the concept of a jockey in Neopia is a little weird in my opinion... What/who is the Gnorbu supposed to ride on? Unis? (I looked up the sizes of the species, and Unis are actually the third largest species, whereas Gnorbus are somewhere in the middle, medium sized at 42 cm compared to 120 cm for Uni).

51 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I wouldn't know how to customize a Gnorbu :D

Gnorbus are one of the most difficult species to customize buuuuut not impossible!

I have 2 and I loooove them! I'm even considering getting a 3rd one... a Robot one! They're so cute!

4.png Right? :wub:

The Jockey hat looks really cute on, apart from the mis-management of the poor Gnorbu's right ear. Just shove it under the hat out of the way? THAT is not nice!

image.png.271b95de04073a61c3615e43f303d10d.png

I get it that it would need cutting to have it fit right, but really, that's not HARD, I mean seriously, delete part of the item so the ear's visible... rocket science? Nope, don't think so. A quick look at the other hats shows a lot haven't been cut though, many are in front of both of the ears. ?‍♀️