Neopets Support - lack of acknowledging support request

Infotekkie

Has anyone been experiencing issues with getting support from Neopets?  I have put in two emails in the past couple weeks reference my password and I haven't had a response.  What's the secret?  I've given them more than probably needed to verify it is me, including the credit cards last 4 digits I use to pay for premium membership.  HELP!!

While I've never sent a support ticket in myself, I have heard many people complain about really long wait times, or not getting a reply at all. ? You could try messaging them on Facebook, or posting your ticket numbers in this thread on the neoboards, which also includes some info about account issues. Good luck!

I concur with what Nielo said, posting on facebook or the neoboards seems the way to go. Also, be advised that you NEVER EVER need to give your password, not even to TNT staff members!

They could be off or short numbers for the holidays but I put in a ticket maybe a month ago or so and got a reply less than 12 hrs later.

Post on the Highway to Help board like Nielo suggested and you should get a reply much faster. My guess is things will resume as normal on Monday. 

I've given them more than probably needed to verify it is me, including the credit cards last 4 digits I use to pay for premium membership.  HELP!!

They will ask you to provide the email address you used to sign up with your account(s). You don't have to have access to it anymore, but you just need to know what it is. 

I got mine back a couple years ago by making a side account with the email address I used on my main account.  Post on the Neopets facebook page daily too.  I had mine frozen and got it back after about 4 days of posting daily on the fb page, posting daily on the ticket waiting forum, and updating my ticket every day.  It doesn't sound like I have a typical success story, but that's what worked for me.

Basically what happened was after the AC in I think 2016, my account was hacked and all my NP and red codestones from my SDB were taken.  After the four days, TNT restored my account, gave me my NP back, and extra NP to cover the cost of about 100 red codestones (on average).

I don't and never had premium, so I hope others have good ideas for that.  No one ever said anything good about it, so I felt it wasn't worth it.