What is this and how to fix it ?

Angeló

So for the past two days or so Ive been getting the yellow “no connection”triangle even though my wi-fi is connected. It happens once or twice daily. I turn it off and on & it goes back to normal. I googled and one answer was to update the driver, but all my drivers are up to date (just one Bluetooth driver updated , which i never use anymore , bcz , hello , its bluetooth) .. 

Anyway , how do I fix this ? Should i call the internet provider ? Is it a Router problem ? Or from Windows 7  ? 

Thanks for the help in advance !

4C5FC228-D486-42C1-868D-9422E323583E.jpeg

Normally, hovering over it would tell you something more about the error. If it doesn't say anything, try clicking it and see if there's a message. It should say what network you're connected to and whether you're connected/have internet access or not.

More info would help to know what exactly what's going on but, you can try to reset your winsock (Don't include the "")

1. Open Command Prompt as administrator.
  2. Enter "netsh winsock reset".
  3. Restart your PC.

Also, don't forget to check your driver publisher's website for updates. (In case you haven't already.) (Disclaimer: I'm in no way a professional at this or even very experienced. I've just had this issue before & this is how I fixed it.)

12 hours ago, Duma said:

Normally, hovering over it would tell you something more about the error. If it doesn't say anything, try clicking it and see if there's a message. It should say what network you're connected to and whether you're connected/have internet access or not.

It says no connection

but im actually connected 

the driver is updated

9 hours ago, alohadiscordia said:

are you actually not having a connection to the internet during that time? or is it just displayed but everything works as per usual?

It works per usual 

6 hours ago, Airazon said:

More info would help to know what exactly what's going on but, you can try to reset your winsock (Don't include the "")

1. Open Command Prompt as administrator.
  2. Enter "netsh winsock reset".
  3. Restart your PC.

Also, don't forget to check your driver publisher's website for updates. (In case you haven't already.) (Disclaimer: I'm in no way a professional at this or even very experienced. I've just had this issue before & this is how I fixed it.)

That sounds like witchcraft to me . I shall read more about it and see if this is whats happening 

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2019 at 12:23 AM, Angeló said:

So for the past two days or so Ive been getting the yellow “no connection”triangle even though my wi-fi is connected. It happens once or twice daily. I turn it off and on & it goes back to normal. I googled and one answer was to update the driver, but all my drivers are up to date (just one Bluetooth driver updated , which i never use anymore , bcz , hello , its bluetooth) .. 

Anyway , how do I fix this ? Should i call the internet provider ? Is it a Router problem ? Or from Windows 7  ? 

Thanks for the help in advance !

4C5FC228-D486-42C1-868D-9422E323583E.jpeg

I had a similar problem. Only in my case did reinstall the drivers of wifi help me.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic