Advent Calendar Day 10

aaml

8 minutes ago, aaml said:

Anyone else struggle as much as I did with getting that Santa Hat? The video went by so fast I just kept having to clickclickclickclick away over and over before it'd "hit" it ?

I had the same problem. It took a lot longer than I'd have liked. 

1 hour ago, jaydeed said:

Same here. I'd position my mouse juuust right and flash! It'd gone. Took me forever to get it.

Exactly not sure who was in charge of that one but I can't imagine everyone managed to click that little hat it was hard trying to line up the mouse just right and click on time to hit it, I really just kept clicking away until it eventually said I got it ?

13 hours ago, DesertRose said:

It took me thirty tries, and I still didn't get the item.  You can only fail on that scale so many times before you give up.

Yeah I never could figure out where I was supposed to hit cause being in the same line as the hat as it went by didn't seem to do it just had to wait for it to tell me I got it. At least those items have just been ones that are easily obtainable so its not like exclusive to this year's calendar so you didn't miss out on much!

I, too, struggled to get the advent-video click yesterday. Took some dedicated time to click around on there. I swear I'd hit it like 5 times and it just wouldn't "take". I thought today would be the same or that difficulty might be increasing with time but it worked out really easily for me.

oh my goodness I am glad I am not the only one who struggled with that one!!! I had to give up. Even if I was remotely close to the hat and clicked it the video would pause. It wouldn't let me just click the area of the hat. Most instances I'd still get the prize for clicking around where the hat was. It just wouldn't work yesterday! So I eventually had to give up. I was so bummed. 

45 minutes ago, hbw said:

I, too, struggled to get the advent-video click yesterday. Took some dedicated time to click around on there. I swear I'd hit it like 5 times and it just wouldn't "take". I thought today would be the same or that difficulty might be increasing with time but it worked out really easily for me.

I worried about that today as well I just got around to the video and I was so relieved to see it was back to a decent speed phew 

@queen_hatshepset as long as you remembered to collect your prize there is definitely no shame in having to give up that one was really working on my nerves