Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway 2019 Now Open!

hrtbrk

On 12/14/2019 at 7:37 AM, Bingo said:

Thank you for the reminder!!

My choice is probably a little silly lol

image.thumb.png.ac828cc0c410616723c102a2d58b3df6.png

But I've always wanted a Peophin, and between Tyrannian and Stealthy, Stealthy is the most unobtainable one, I guess ? I mean, if I am to save a few million...

LOL Not silly at all! I've had my peophin painted Stealthy before. But not from a brush. With the random Faerie Quests, it IS possible to get a Fountain Faerie quest. If you purchase NC, you can buy Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies. Gives you 1 guaranteed randomized Faerie Quest per day. You must either complete or cancel the quest in order to receive the quest for the next day. The cookie runs out exactly 9 days from when it's opened. 9x24 hours. The last 24 hours there will be a timer on the faerie quest page that counts down the last 24 hours to the time the cookie runs out. Only when one cookie runs out completely, can you open another Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie for another 9 days of quests.

If you don't use NC, then you can always play games like Neoquest and other games that are on-site, non-flash games to increase your chances of getting random events. Of course, it's a shot in the dark whether or not you'll get a random faerie quest while playing, and then there are plenty of other faeries that might need a quest from you. So it's all hit or miss.

All that said, best of luck! :D

My side account didn't win either. Oh well *pulls up bootstraps* looks like I have to work on my Dreamies on my own! Thanks TNT/JS for teaching me self-reliance :lmaosmiley:

When my hopes & dreams were like this shoyru_sleeps.gif   and then TNT/JS does this kacheek_island_pineapple.gif drops REALITY on your head!