Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway 2019 Now Open!

hrtbrk

The Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway is back, and once more Neopians have a chance at winning the Neopet of their dreams! All you have to do to enter is select one of your Neopets and your dream species/colour combination. 

• You must enter by 11:59 AM NST on Friday, December 21st
  • You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!

christmasday_2003.gif

2 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I chose Steampunk Hissi. I would've chosen Mosaic Grarrl, but it wasn't an option.

Oh my gosh I forgot that they made a Steampunk one! I don't even know what I picked. I just randomly picked things thinking I never win. Lol so hopefully I don't win. But a Mosaic Grarrl or Steampunk Hissi would be cool! 

Last year when I created a Hissi, I decided I was going to paint him Brown. However, when I saw that Steampunk Hissis were already brown AND they came with some fancy clothes, I went for that colour instead.

But it turns out Steampunk Hissies have this weird... thing on their head that you can't remove and it drives me crazy:

2.png

I regret painting my Hissi Steampunk because of that. So I'm taking advantage of the dream pet giveaway and asking for a Brown Hissi 'cause brown paint brushes are surprisingly expensive :P

3 hours ago, Hanso said:

Last year when I created a Hissi, I decided I was going to paint him Brown. However, when I saw that Steampunk Hissis were already brown AND they came with some fancy clothes, I went for that colour instead.

But it turns out Steampunk Hissies have this weird... thing on their head that you can't remove and it drives me crazy:

2.png

I regret painting my Hissi Steampunk because of that. So I'm taking advantage of the dream pet giveaway and asking for a Brown Hissi 'cause brown paint brushes are surprisingly expensive :P

You might get lucky and get a Random Faerie Quest for the faerie of the Rainbow Fountain. That's another possibility. Either way, good luck!

i adopted a pet with a name that is closest to being a toy

Clecles (Currently Active)
2.png

Thank you for participating in the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway!

Dream Transformation
4.png?r=685228100

" If you're one of the lucky ten to be chosen you will get a nice little surprise on the Day of Giving!"

"Forty winners in total will be randomly selected and will wake up to their dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (December 25th)."

...so, which is it?

(i submitted my vandagyre to turn stealthy! fingers crossed!!)

I went with painting my Xweetok grey! She's the only pet I have that's not painted yet, and I kinda just went with something random

I would feel bad for buying a grey brush... yknow paying 1mil to give my pet chronic depression, but since the chances are slim i wanted to enter and try for it lol

I spent a lot of time looking at various colour/species combos and tried to take into account the options I have stuffed away in my SDB for future pets but finally settled on retiring my lab ray pet if they were to get this awesome transformation. Trying to get my orange chomby turned into a Mutant Acara. It was between that and Stealthy Ixi or Lupe.

9 hours ago, iloveeevee said:

I would feel bad for buying a grey brush... yknow paying 1mil to give my pet chronic depression, but since the chances are slim i wanted to enter and try for it lol

nah, haven't you seen inside out? sadness is healthy and normal

at least thats what i tell myself

2 minutes ago, hbw said:

I spent a lot of time looking at various colour/species combos and tried to take into account the options I have stuffed away in my SDB for future pets but finally settled on retiring my lab ray pet if they were to get this awesome transformation. Trying to get my orange chomby turned into a Mutant Acara. It was between that and Stealthy Ixi or Lupe.

see, if i entered my lab ray pet and then got that colour in a zap immediately afterwards, i would be soooo choked

19 minutes ago, berriganify said:

nah, haven't you seen inside out? sadness is healthy and normal

at least thats what i tell myself

see, if i entered my lab ray pet and then got that colour in a zap immediately afterwards, i would be soooo choked

I probably will quit zapping if I win! I feel ethical quandries with zapping even though it isn't real life LOL.

Also to reply to the bit about sadness being healthy and normal, I totally agree. However, Grey-painted pets definitely seem to be dealing with something a little more permanent and deeper than healthy sadness. The older and more in touch with my chronic mental health obstacles I've gotten, the less appeal the grey colour has had to me for neopets - but I remember when I was a kid they were always my favorite. Nowadays, it's definitely mutant/stealthy/wraith types that are my favorite.

Oh, I've never seen a giveaway like this - have they done this before? Nice idea though, but 40 winners out of such a big player base makes the odds so low, so I'm going to have to ask all my friends to cross their fingers for me.

I am very tempted to make a new pet just to try and get a Water Lutari, but then I have to figure out a name, and what they'll be in the meantime.

None of my current pets are ones I'm super disappointed with looks wise; the only pet that isn't a colour I'm happy with yet, on my main account at least (which is the only one I really do anything with actively) is one I have a potion set aside for when I feel she's done with the lab ray.

Time to figure out how to adapt one of my name ideas to be available and not be covered in underscores and numbers now, I guess!

(EDIT: That didn't take long at all! He's now submitted and I eagerly await the results of the giveaway.)

You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!

@GillyTook According to them, yes! As long as it's the only wish you make ^_^

As for me... I haven't made a decision yet. But that's nothing new :lmaosmiley:

@jellysundae I think I can guess yours :whistle:

9 hours ago, hedjeroo said:

Oh, I've never seen a giveaway like this - have they done this before? Nice idea though, but 40 winners out of such a big player base makes the odds so low, so I'm going to have to ask all my friends to cross their fingers for me.

Yeah, they've been doing it for the past couple of years. (Three? Four? I don't know, I might've missed a few.)

*Edit: I just found this JellyNeo article, talking about the giveaway returning in 2014. So I definitely missed a few. XD)

Anyway, I entered a pet from one of my side accounts; hoping for a Candy Kougra. (Knowing I'll never ever win, but still, it's fun to enter. ?)

@Yuiina

I got Nonogan back from the pound, but I'm not seeing an option to change. Has it not been implemented yet, or is it because I pounded the pet?

7 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

@Yuiina

I got Nonogan back from the pound, but I'm not seeing an option to change. Has it not been implemented yet, or is it because I pounded the pet?

Mine is working 

image.png.3c05e29c2b76342b9376d6eda9278910.png

You still have time till the 21st December so my advice is to try again today, maybe because you just adopted it there's some "bug".

If it still doesn't work, try with the new Grarrl you have and keep zapping Nonogan ^_^