When they say a cure only has "a chance" to work...

My kacheek Tail_of_Pachirisu contracted Achy Head without me noticing. I could have waited for the healing springs to work, but I'm impatient. 

4575.gif.bddd49e504619dbb9500046b4260a3f8.gif Magic Goop (the guaranteed cure), cost more than I wanted to spend.

20893.gif.d529ac92bd4d9d9ccd2cb0d519fc1467.gifBlack Cherry Tea, on the other hand, was going for about 10 NP on the SSW.

After the first few didn't work, I decided that I would keep buying and using it until I cured my neopet or it got too expensive. It took 29 doses of Black Cherry Tea before the achy head was gone. I wonder if the chances of success are known for the potential cures. Maybe I'll test it again. 

24.PNG.511617ebe351242d11e06d3cb63bd2c4.PNG

Yes, she is still dressed for Halloween.

29 attempts is a lot!

I've used one of the potential cures with success before; I can't remember which one it was, just that it was one I'd accumulated a quantity of from dailies so it didn't cost me anything. Tate was cured after 7 attempts I think.

If it's very expensive, I go for cooling lotion or warm amber ointment (think that's the names) and they cure everything. I also try the Springs but I hate to see my pet sick so if it doesn't work first time, I find a cure.

29 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

If it's very expensive, I go for cooling lotion or warm amber ointment (think that's the names) and they cure everything.

I sporadically manage to be all efficient and fight Taelia in the Frost Arena until she gives me some Cooling Ointment, anyone in that arena will do but she has good high rarity prizes so I like to fight her.

But I get grouchy about the lack of codestones after a while ?  so have never managed to reach my ultimate aim of always having two Cooling Ointments in my SDB, so I can use one as soon as it's needed and have back up if I need another before I've won a replacement.

Looks like Lady Frostbite on Easy might be a better option actually; she only has 3 personal prizes, and they're rare, rare and ultra rare respectively... ?

I did switch to the Pango Palladium for a while to try for the Warm Amber Ointment instead, 'cause I don't like the cold and the Frost arena makes me shiver. ? Mystery Island's arena's so much prettier! But you win Juppies and Funnydew Melons and they're all retired items! :hmmph:

I'm all about maximising not only my codestone haul, but my rares for the next Charity Corner, so retired items are anathema to me. ?