Vote for Obelisk War! Round 174!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 174th round?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 174th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Awakened
    • Brute Squad

I'm happy to help out with avatar needs.

@AllTimeMarr *waves to Marr* It's me, Jackie, from the Shenkuu board. :3 Are you going for Brutes? I'd LOVE to be able to help a fellow ninja out!

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm happy to help out with avatar needs.

@AllTimeMarr *waves to Marr* It's me, Jackie, from the Shenkuu board. :3 Are you going for Brutes? I'd LOVE to be able to help a fellow ninja out!

Haha Oooh so funny to see you here! (I mostly just lurk haha) Yes I signed up for them!  Glad my comment spawned a lot of like-minded reactions!

1 hour ago, Bingo said:

Wow, really? Are the faerie caverns that profitable? ?

Not in my experience. ?

Any time I've used that perk I've won just a couple of hundred more than I paid to play. But....there are some very valuable items (check out that stamp value ???) that you have close to no hope of winning

Faerie Caverns - Item Prizes

And the money prize can be better - up to 35k - when it's not being mean.

I think people pick this boon when the other factions have the bank and stocks boons but they've already got 'em via CC perks so they just need to pick something, and you just might win big (and pigs might fly).

I like to go for Brutes in this situation because spinning the Wheel of Mediocrity twice as much as usual definitely WILL give me a profit, where as the Faerie Caverns are much less likely.

I know for sure I won the Patamoose from the caverns in the past. Not sure about the other items but I certainly want the stamp. So I really like the Cartography boon, just for a slightly bigger chance of getting them.

Hopefully Brutes will come through this time around and win people the avatar, then we can join the hunt in the caverns next time for the elusive stamp! ?

On 12/4/2019 at 2:56 PM, jellysundae said:

Any time I've used that perk I've won just a couple of hundred more than I paid to play. But....there are some very valuable items (check out that stamp value ???) that you have close to no hope of winning

I'm shocked! I had no idea. I've also only ever won a couple thousand NP. Probably 20,000 max

Any chance the Order is in for the next round so I could try and pick that boon?? ?

1 hour ago, Bingo said:

I'm shocked! I had no idea. I've also only ever won a couple thousand NP. Probably 20,000 max

Any chance the Order is in for the next round so I could try and pick that boon?? ?

Maybe if we all concentrate hard enough! ?