Welcome to December with Advent Calendar!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of December alongside Neopets' Advent Calendar!

welcometo-dec.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | Items Database | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Advent Calendar begins on December 1st
  • Bruce Day on December 5th
  • Wocky Day on December 12th
  • Borovan Day on December 20th
  • Day of Giving on December 25th
  • Neopian New Year on December 31st/ January 1st

food_candy_cane.gifmall_giftbox_candycane.giftoy_stocking_candycane.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers Advent Calendar

Nooooo, why are my pets choosing this nasty stuff?

monthlyfreebies6.png.4f942bf235718e7c4a7f83f3d52fd308.png

I love how Stormchomp can eat virtually anything, and he's choosing the most appetizing thing.

Yay, it`s the most wonderful time of the year! :D
I will look forward to visiting the Advent Calendar every day this month, and I also am excited to see the new colours for Wocky on their pet day, as well as Stocking Stufftacular and the holiday/New Year related wearables. ?

finally - best neo month of the year :)

oof, took me forever to get the bonus prize though. I'm still not sure what I clicked on, but what had worked for some people (clicking the stack of presents right of the stockings) didn't work for me - I had to click the presents to the left. not even sure WHAT I clicked on, I didn't see an angelpuss :D

have fun everybody!

Let's see what (apparently) edible stuff my crew go for. Got a new addition who gets to pick after being in the pound for over a year, so their choice will be interesting!

image.png.af747ff5600a642cd3b6b50a60f91f5b.png

Well! Heavy on the carbs, so starting off December as they mean to go on? ?

and Stoopzy goes for chocolate, I can understand that though white chocolate is kind of an oxymoron. But this is all 100% edible! If you look at crust-only pizza as flat bread then it's not even weird. ?

Now then, let's see what the Advent Calendar's like this year!

*watches clip*

Well that's cute! I didn't spot jinjah.gif so does that mean I just didn't see him, or it's a different petpet... ?

This could take a while! ?️‍♀️

?

Well...

image.png.fd34e93a0582d4f63f30d7ffc0284207.png

I clicked to pause the clip, and apparently found the thing? I don't know what it was that I clicked on. ?

Seems what we need to click on is a bit of a mystery to everyone at the mo?

like everyone else , idk what i clicked on .. but this is the first time i see this item .. it's pretty cute :)

also love today's wearable items 

Well spotted!

You've found today's hidden Angelpuss As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

gar_snowman_chomby.gif
Snow Chomby

Well darn I forgot that I could get a new neopet. I was waiting in the event the made a new pet! But here is my monthly freebie snacks:

December.png.25cb1151ad038ffcd638848c7718606b.png

I didn't see the hidden Angelpuss either but apparently I spotted it by clicking the stocking? I am going to try to come every day to the event calendar! *Keeps fingers crossed*

1960020049_wellspotted.png.a3995889d19244cbc9dbdec8a7f9b3af.png

I'm glad you guys pointed out the secret prize was a thing, cause I had no idea.

Well spotted!

You've found today's hidden Angelpuss As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

bvb_holiday_trad_world.gif
Holiday Traditions Around the World

Well it's not worth that much, so I'll just read it to Blatzley.

7 hours ago, alohadiscordia said:

finally - best neo month of the year ?

oof, took me forever to get the bonus prize though. I'm still not sure what I clicked on, but what had worked for some people (clicking the stack of presents right of the stockings) didn't work for me - I had to click the presents to the left. not even sure WHAT I clicked on, I didn't see an angelpuss :D

have fun everybody!

There's no Angelpuss this year; you have to click on the Santa Hat to get the bonus prize (which was on top of the stack of presents to the left). ?

15 hours ago, Nielo said:

There's no Angelpuss this year; you have to click on the Santa Hat to get the bonus prize (which was on top of the stack of presents to the left). ?

oh okay THAT makes sense thanks :) I was already dreading clicking random things throughout the month lol

15 hours ago, Nielo said:

There's no Angelpuss this year; you have to click on the Santa Hat to get the bonus prize

The Angelpuss is truly hidden, under the Santa Hat! :lmaosmiley:

That's the way I'm looking at this anyway! 

This isn't regular TNT incompetence, it's them being witty, and clever! Season of good will and all that, see, so I'm being extra nice here. ?

But right this minute it seems we're definitely back to regular incompetence as the calendar's not working. ?

Well spotted!

boo_winterin_faerieland.gif
Winter in Faerieland

Oh cool, that one is worth more. I'll stuff it in my shop and price it later.

I LOVE THE HIGH TEA ITEM!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

medium_preview.png

Look how perfect the placement is!

and OMG there's no Christmas decoration on it!!!

A lovely item that I can use year round??!!

*dramatic fainting*

I also love the tea time!  And thanks for the tip on clicking for a bonus prize in the video, I had no idea about that.  I was just clicking randomly until I found it, because it seemed different people were finding the prize in different places, so thanks for the tip on the santa hat.  I want this to be the year where I don't forget an advent calendar day!

8 minutes ago, alohadiscordia said:

non-christmas-and-more-general-neo items are always my favorite ?

^

THIS

A gazillion times over! Hence my joy over yesterday's item. Excited to see what tomorrow's is. ☺️