Happy Xweetok Day!

hrtbrk

image.png.09fc78d73feaa645198097f12f68c3e3.png

This year's colours are... eh, could be better, but they could also be worse. Biscuit is a nice neutral colour, at least, and I like the little details of chocolate chips stuck in the longer fur.

But Glowing? Ehh. And why is its mane missing?

I wish they'd previewed the outfit too; dresses are very hit or miss with Xweetoks and I get the feeling this one's a miss.

These are bad.

*stamps off and slams door*

Ok ok, I'll be more specific.

Actually I'm not sure I can be, if these were pixeled I'd say there were too few colours in the palette, but Neopets never have a lot of shades used, these just look off. Looking at other Biscuit pets maybe it's the monitor on this laptop, I don't remember them looking this rubbish before, but they all look equally unappetising to me now. ?‍♀️

Glowing's just Glowing, kind of a joke colour really, isn't it.

The hair looks annoyingly cute and appealing for an item that my pets can't use... :hmmph: I mean sure I have a Xwee, but he's a guy, lol.

There should be a Neo-law against species-specific contacts. angrynegg.gif

4.pngo_OIs s/he naked? Without it's mane, it looks naked!  gnorbu_crying.gif

The clothes are great! I'll be stalking the Uni's Shop for my sibling's Royal Xweetok, Violacious, 2.png

Did its mane get up and walk away? Glowing looks so stupid that it's embarrassing. And Biscuit looks weird to me, I don't know why. Probably the lighter shade that's throwing me off.

Hmm. I hate Glowing (just, generally) no pet looks good in that. I don`t know why the Glowing Xweetoks mane is gone.
Biscuit is really cute and well done, we`ve certainly seen way, way worse in that colour in the past, so for what it`s meant to be, it`s really nice.

The clothes are great, I love the wig, dress and gloves, not crazy about the contacts, though.
A mixed bag overall. :P