NC MALL: GBC's on Sale Today ONLY!!

Mouseykins

The sale you've all been waiting for has arrived! Head on over to the NC Mall to pick up your Gift Box Mystery Capsules 50% off!

2019_gbmcsale_50.jpg

Only capsules marked in red are part of this sale, so be cautious. This sale will only last today and will end at 11:59:59 PM NST. Get them while you can!

Additionally, The Gift of NC Promotion is back as well so the more NC you spend in the mall this holiday season, the more you'll earn back at the end of the event!

Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 8.40.24 AM.png

Did anyone else buy this new capsule at the NC Mall In the scattered, flickering luminescence of your torch, a shimmer of light bounces back to your curious gaze. You brush the sediment off from what appears to be an ancient relic! An unopened capsule from the days before even Sakhmet was built. Theres an inscription underneath that reads Temple of 1,000 Tombs Mystery Capsule ?    I bought it (it was made by a player) and I got   mall_clo_qasalantunic.gif Qasalan Adventurer Tunic and   You also received the following Limited Edition:  What a relaxing scene! The Hasees are bouncing, the Lightmites are twinkling... Meepits are even sharing their juice with Feepits! This item was created by mimitchi880!BONUS item: Sunset Petpet Garden Background  I hardly ever get the Bonus Feature, very pleased with this NC purchase! :lmaosmiley::dance:And I earned 175 Bonus NC for Gift of NC!