Quest link?

Rayd1978

So was using my daily Fortune Cookie Quest, got the item (Faerie Kyrii Kite for the Dark Fairy)  but now I can't give it to her.    It brings up the two options, Abandon Quest, or Give Item... but clicking 'Give Item' does nothing.    Everything I think of to try a work around has failed.  I don't particularly want to give up the quest, but might be my only option.

Not sure why the post
text is funky.   Copy/paste did something I'm not sure how to undo.

6 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

So was using my daily Fortune Cookie Quest, got the item (Faerie Kyrii Kite for the Dark Fairy)  but now I can't give it to her.    It brings up the two options, Abandon Quest, or Give Item... but clicking 'Give Item' does nothing.    Everything I think of to try a work around has failed.  I don't particularly want to give up the quest, but might be my only option.

Not sure why the post
text is funky.   Copy/paste did something I'm not sure how to undo.

Apparently some dailies and site features are behaving funny. Try turning your adblocker off if you're using one and see if that helps. I'm not sure if Faerie Quests are affected.

41 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

Apparently some dailies and site features are behaving funny. Try turning your adblocker off if you're using one and see if that helps. I'm not sure if Faerie Quests are affected.

That worked.   Thank you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I'm having problems with Fruit Machine. I click play, and doesn't do anything. Turning off the ad blocker didn't work for me. Are they working on the site?

19 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I'm having problems with Fruit Machine. I click play, and doesn't do anything. Turning off the ad blocker didn't work for me. Are they working on the site?

I also had troubles with the Fruit Machine, so I assume so.    Then again, I've always had troubles with Fruit Machine.   I was also having troubles with the BattleDome, and turning off ad blockers worked for that.... sort of.   I mean, it worked, but was way, way, WAY slower with all the ads clogging everything.

22 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

After turning off your adblocker are you refreshing the page?

It's working for me on Firefox without turning my adblocker off.

9 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

After turning off your adblocker are you refreshing the page?

It's working for me on Firefox without turning my adblocker off.

I refreshed the page before I clicked the spin button, and it worked! Thanks!